What's new

Pakistan's breathtaking Makran Coastal Highway

Lots of bikers here! :)

What do you guys ride? Lets start a new thread for bikers of defense.pk with fotos of our bikes and rides!

Lovely road!

Cheers, Doc

Splendid man..!! No words to describe it..!!! Give me a bike and this road..!!! I will expalin you the meaning of heaven..!!!!!:)

balochistan is a great beautiful province of pakistan with a unique beauty. caves and high mountains.

this highway is an unending gateway to hell, this rocky scenery rigid majestic, mountainous, monstorous,touch of magic very beautiful!!!!

:pakflag:

this resembles the great canyon????

Last edited:
it has a striking resemblance to the Utah highway that goes through the colorado ridge valley...I mean striking resemblance as far as the ridges are concerned...
take a look...
the Utah highway...
7baa033b5307ae62330a372631ee5f87.jpg

the ridges and the colorado river make cruising a killer experience...

Me and my Range rover and this road , paritosh Range rover is now Indian own so any India model coming out soon :>

hehe....the Indian addition would be installation of tata truck gear boxes shifting gears on which would break a european's spine...and thus making the car drivable by only us!

Great yar... Simply a treat to eyes. Thanks Bezerk for sharing this beauty

It is time to have a tour de Pakistan or Baluchistan Really on this road to showcase this and stunning natural beauty of Pakistan coast line. What you guys think

Oh my !!!!!!

Even i Live In karachi , i didnot travel thru this route ..

Now After Ramazan , i will travelling to gawadar :) :) :) by road .. 1000%

Great yar... Simply a treat to eyes. Thanks Bezerk for sharing this beauty

It is time to have a tour de Pakistan or Baluchistan Really on this road to showcase this and stunning natural beauty of Pakistan coast line. What you guys think

You're welcome PakShaheen.

And I agree with you. Pakistan should definitely arrange some sort of a rally on this highway. A "Tour de Pakistan" sounds like an amazing idea! :tup:

(Note: The problem has been fixed. All pictures are visible now)

Last edited:
Drove a Santro at 130 along this road going to attend the Ideas firing demonstration..kept worrying about the car getting airborne.. surprisingly though while at the start it was wobbling all over the place, 30 km later I could leave the steering wheel and she was hugging the road.

Thanks to these pictures I will be taking a road trip with a couple of enthusiasts after Eid..

OMG bloody awesome :smitten:

are aap ghar se bahar nahi jaate ? So many places to see !!, taliban :hitwall: go out on vacation, everytime lahore - karachi - lahore - karachi :undecided:

OMG bloody awesome :smitten:

are aap ghar se bahar nahi jaate ? So many places to see !!, taliban :hitwall: go out on vacation, everytime lahore - karachi - lahore - karachi :undecided:

Well "Taliban" are not in this area, they are near the Pak-Afghan border. This highway is not near the Pak-Afghan border.

And this highway connects KARACHI to Gwadar.

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom