What's new

Pakistan's Army Is the Real Obstacle to Peace

indians aren't against peace!

sitting in front of a computer and saying something like this is easy also pointing finger to others is easy job......
killing innocent people in Kashmir and other occupied places by indian forces prove this again and again and Pakistan army is not involved in any occupied regions....

We also like many writers like Javed Naqvi, Arundhati Roy and Sarmila Bose. You are right. Truth should be respected no matter how unpopular that is.

We are so much like each other. Indians post an article about Pakistan, Pakistani's start questioning the writer. Same article if Pakistani posts, they will discuss the article.

The same applies to Indians, and there are users who's sole purpose on this forum is open anti India/Pakistani threads which just become troll feast.

Still we say, we are different.

sitting in front of a computer and saying something like this is easy also pointing finger to others is easy job......
killing innocent people in Kashmir and other occupied places by indian forces prove this again and again and Pakistan army is not involved in any occupied regions....
firstly,
1.i am not in front of a compu
ter but in front of my cell phone.
2. Ididn't point my finger against some one else.I didn't accuse pakistan army for all the fights. Please
Read all the above posts.
3. Indian army,as you accuse,is not against peace.

firstly,
1.i am not in front of a compu
ter but in front of my cell phone.
2. Ididn't point my finger against some one else.I didn't accuse pakistan army for all the fights. Please
Read all the above posts.
3. Indian army,as you accuse,is not against peace.

Common sense is mostly uncommon in india and you proved it ,

Mira Sethi has a great journalistic future ahead of her.

She has learnt a valuable lesson from the usual suspects (Najam Sethi, Nadeem Paracha, Ahmed Rashid, Pervez Hoodbhoy, etc.): You can never go wrong bashing Pakistan, it's army, ISI, or Islam.

There is always a market for that. The best part is you don't even need any original material. Simply rehashing each other's old tripe will do just fine.

Anything for a buck!

Mira Sethi has a great journalistic future ahead of her.

She has learnt a valuable lesson from the usual suspects (Najam Sethi, Nadeem Paracha, Ahmed Rashid, Pervez Hoodbhoy, etc.): You can never go wrong bashing Pakistan, it's army, ISI, or Islam.

There is always a market for that. The best part is you don't even need any original material. Simply rehashing each other's old tripe will do just fine.

Anything for a buck!

they guys are famous for something you know...watch their videos ,read their articles....full of negativity and conspiracies and anti Pakistan etc....if a patriotic government comes you ll not see these people again ..

Another Indian BULLSHIT like always crying like always. India is always behind Pakistan I think India should take care of its poor country where 55 freedom movements are in effect in India. So please shut up....

No proof, no supporting facts, just blah blah blah and then the statement. Typical hysteria from the western sources.
We know the blunders of our army....The same arguments that army is playing double game, army is this and that.
A real Pakistani might disagree with some individuals within Army but he will never be against Pakistan Army.The only institution that has kept this country together..
Not to forget ISI who is defending Pakistan both from US and India .
The countries who have armies dont have all out traitors
Another Indian BULLSHIT like always crying like always...

If you can show me that Pakistan's Army has demonstrated repeated accountability to Pakistan's elected civilian leadership I'd be more than happy to reverse my agreement with the words of the author.

Back
Top Bottom