What's new

Pakistan's acquisition of the U-214

people on this forum sounds like that All the world specially west are willing to sell us every thing HDW is a company and for a company to be profitable their aim is to sell to make money they cant sell it in local market nor in European all of them have NATO protection (Turkey and Greece buying as they have dispute) So they only left with middle east and Asia, Middle east Israel is a big hurdle and also arabs wont be able to handle it, Korea Already have them. HDW only left with India and Pakistan India opt for French technology they only left with pakistan they will sell it the problem is with the Govt its like Americans Govt they can stop defence sales any time After German election they will decide any i hope they will decide in favour of Pakistan their parameter will be our corporation with west In Afghanistan and Internal Situation in pakistan

Todays news in express news paper

8c5715a9fb101c6353da5c89a629144b.gif

First of all congratulations to every one. Every Pakistan Navy enthusiastic was up for U-boats and here it has been being finalized.

Now coming to this particular news item posted by Mzubair, I think financing will be not that much problem and Germans were offering a soft loan facility for this purchase as well.I think real talk is going on on technical issues and amount of ToT vis-a vis amount of agreement :)

First of all congratulations to every one. Every Pakistan Navy enthusiastic was up for U-boats and here it has been being finalized.

Now coming to this particular news item posted by Mzubair, I think financing will be not that much problem and Germans were offering a soft loan facility for this purchase as well.I think real talk is going on on technical issues and amount of ToT vis-a vis amount of agreement :)

Dear, I havent quoted about fiance hardels......"its written in paper that financial deals are in last stages".

The deal is in last stage of technical phase. I hope its also not an hardel.

Dear, I havent quoted about fiance hardels......"its written in paper that financial deals are in last stages".

The deal is in last stage of technical phase. I hope its also not an hardel.

Dear it was not meant to say that you 'posted' financial phase but it was written in Urdu in the pic of News paper which you posted. Any how I agree with you it will be no problem as well. Inshallah, cheers

Could someone please vouch the credibility of the news, as it hasn't been seen in the 'English Newspapers' yet?

So is it a criteria for a news to be credible. What is big deal if it is not in any english news paper. Brother, Express is one of major news daily and reliable as well.

All of you guys have a nice cup of coffee:coffee:.At last we listen Some thing good for PNS.:pakistan::yahoo:

well is true, beleive me many member can breath with comfort atlast!!
all the rumors were really ringing alarm beel every where,
however on this great news let us not forget the senetor who bring the scandle into notice and prevented the deal from being sabotaged if there ever was a plan like this,,
hats off to you sir!!

regards!

and also to add, another big issue seem to be resolved in this report. it was the TOT part that was actull under debate before the rumors start comming about the deal itself being sacked. it is really a good news that two out of these three Subs will be made at home. this will really help our mission to acheive indegenious abilites to produce military hardware as now with the experience of agostas adn U214, PN might come up with some PKNxxx some day, Inshallah!

regards!

and also to add, another big issue seem to be resolved in this report. it was the TOT part that was actull under debate before the rumors start comming about the deal itself being sacked. it is really a good news that two out of these three Subs will be made at home. this will really help our mission to acheive indegenious abilites to produce military hardware as now with the experience of agostas adn U214, PN might come up with some PKNxxx some day, Inshallah!

regards!

InshAllah not far from the goals:pakistan:

I'll believe when the first steel is cut for the manufacture of U-214 meant for PN. Till then i'll hold my breath in anticipation.

I'll believe when the first steel is cut for the manufacture of U-214 meant for PN. Till then i'll hold my breath in anticipation.
Their are some indication in various sources that 1 out of 3 subs will be bought from germany while the 2 will be made at home... quite possibly Papanikolis could be offered and within a year of contract PN will have a U-boat.... so are you still going to hold your breath untill the first steel is cut in karachi?

Their are some indication in various sources that 1 out of 3 subs will be bought from germany while the 2 will be made at home... quite possibly Papanikolis could be offered and within a year of contract PN will have a U-boat.... so are you still going to hold your breath untill the first steel is cut in karachi?

Is it obvious for you to reply to every post with a bad taste or is it because this is the way you really are.:rolleyes:
Cutting of steel (meant in context) or the U-boat actually sailing in Pakistan are one and the same thing, meaning the deal is final and we know for sure that PN will indeed get the U-boats whether we buy one as per rumors or the steel is cut and the maunfacture begins specifically for PN. Till then i will hold by breath and not get carried away as seem to be the case here with many afterall lets not forget who's running the show these days in Pakistan, had it be Musharraf i too would have felt relieved with the news.

Back
Top Bottom