What's new

Pakistanis, where would you choose to live in India, and vice versa!

Shimla, beautiful scenery, nice clean environment and heavenly fresh air to breath in. Get a small cottage and live a peaceful life, kinda fed up of the hustle bustle of the city.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

hmmmm.... Some where in Pakistan that's really modern and "happening"... Lahore??

Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad all fit the bill. I would got for Isloo though, you get the both of best worlds - It is beautiful, modern and hip if you know where to look.

i think anywhere in Indian side of Punjab due to similarities with Pakistani side of Punjab

second choice is Delhi, Kerala or Bangalore

Mumbai cuz I've been there a couple of times and its a proper city. Love the weather.

Did u find something interesting? ;)

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Ditto and where the comradeship is decidedly comely - the chicks come from all over india, and they have little inhibitions, let the good times role, with one hand around a babe, and in the other a Mojito - equals :mps:

fvcitl.jpg

And a lil off topic! wish me luck for tommorows mission bro..;)

You hit it, don't lie, and please tell me who the chick is on your avatar, she can't be a real cop can she?

hahahah ofcourse I had to do it. And I don't know if she's a real cop, I found this pic on facebook. But if she is then I'm ready to be arrested by her and if I resist she can get as physical as she wants to arrest me.

This situation is similar to this song

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom