What's new

Pakistanis look beyond US

^^ i didnt apply in the first place though i had good marks in both SATs, i didnt apply because i thought the refusal chances are bigger, if one time i get refused from a country, my other ways would be sealed off, so i opted for UK, a better option..

the chances of US student visa are not good.

Lol, the easiest girls are eastern European, anyone has a chance with them.

Yes this is such a big disappointment. Each day I see so many indians here in US, not many Pakistanis. Theres way too many indians here in usa, they need to deport those indians back to india. The entire east coast will soon become little india and it will look so unattractive.

^^ i didnt apply in the first place though i had good marks in both SATs, i didnt apply because i thought the refusal chances are bigger, if one time i get refused from a country, my other ways would be sealed off, so i opted for UK, a better option..

faisal shahzad screwed us all. :angry:

Yes this is such a big disappointment. Each day I see so many indians here in US, not many Pakistanis. Theres way too many indians here in usa, they need to deport those indians back to india. The entire east coast will soon become little india and it will look so unattractive.

Arre..

We are discussing other options for Pak . where does deportation of Indians come into this ?

In any case if there ' undesirable' the US would have done it by now.

Arre..

We are discussing other options for Pak . where does deportation of Indians come into this ?

In any case if there ' undesirable' the US would have done it by now.

Well theres not many Pakistanis in the US to begin with not compared to indians here. There are about 200,000 Pakistanis in the US and I didnt hear of any new Pakistani families moving in my state in US. (I know pretty much all the Pakistani families in my state).

However theres more than 3 million indians here in the US and each day I hear of new indians moving in my state in the US. If this trend keeps continuing, then the entire east coast will become little india :tdown:

Well theres not many Pakistanis in the US to begin with not compared to indians here. There are about 200,000 Pakistanis in the US and I didnt hear of any new Pakistani families moving in my state in US. (I know pretty much all the Pakistani families in my state).

However theres more than 3 million indians here in the US and each day I hear of new indians moving in my state in the US. If this trend keeps continuing, then the entire east coast will become little india :tdown:
I think its mainly due to 9/11 that Americans viewing Pakistanis as nuisance..Few jihadis are giving a bad name to the country !! if this continues in Europe & ME (even Saudi Arabia's relationship with INDIA is getting very close) don't know what the future hold for the Pak expats and the & $$$ remittances to do with already nutty foriegn exchange reservers..I think BD is doing well in this..

..So be it.

Durran say Bok to ur Croat gf from my side :) Which city is she from in Croatia?

She's from Rijeka pronounced Raika and i'll definitely give her your message.. she's back in Toronto i am in Peshawar right now for 3 months.

^^ i didnt apply in the first place though i had good marks in both SATs, i didnt apply because i thought the refusal chances are bigger,

These are wrong misconceptions that a lot of people in Pakistan have. I worked at the University's International student center for four years. As long as ALL your documents are perfectly correct, your university acceptance letter, your bank statements, your transcripts, your Toefl results, receipt for your first year tuition payment, properly filled out application forms, your SAT scores, passport photographs and other things you will not get rejected.

You'd be surprised that 95% of the people who get rejected don't have the full documents that the US Consulate requests. It;s really not that hard. When i went to Canada back in 2004 about 6 years ago i got my Visa within less than a month and a half and i got my US Visa in Toronto five months ago pretty much on the Spot for 5 years but my passport was delivered in 5 days.

Always Always triple quadruple times check the documents that they need. If they are asking for a Bank Statement dont take a brief case full of Cash (true Story).

Last edited:
Where i live in the U.S. there are many pakistanis and they are very friendly people. Everybody is friendly and there is no hateful tension, Many Americans Know the world hates us, but still, in most parts of America, nobody hates the middle East or other parts of the world. And whats this about us being a hostile country? It should be the other way around with Pakistan

Pakistanis don't hate Americans but people do hate America. I am not an Anti American nor many people here. America is viewed as hostile country because of its policies but noone blames Americans for that.
It's not their fault just like it's not our fault that terrorists happen to come form our country.:cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom