What's new

Pakistanis excluded from Kuwait’s new visa plan

No country could develop on someone else money. If Pakistan wants to succeed, they have to stand up on their own foot.
India has done tremendous work in science and technology, even then they are not the leaders of science and industry, and the reason is they became the copy cats of the west.
The point is you get what you do.
If you chose a wrong direction you will end up wrong.

Actually,economic aid is a very small part of Pakistan's budget, and like India, it's declining rapidly.

I hope every middle eastern nation bans Pakistanis, less influence on us

Actually,economic aid is a very small part of Pakistan's budget, and like India, it's declining rapidly.

That is good. For country to grow it has to stand on its own foot.

Nobody likes you :(

If they will put the same allegation on us than what?

I hope every middle eastern nation bans Pakistanis, less influence on us

Self Reliance is a very important thing. With foreign support no nation can prosper.

Last edited:
well that petrol they have will have a good value for a pretty long time and thus they will have too. unless i think if "fusion" becomes a reality and cheap reality very soon.

Kuwaiti people are known for their arrogance. They are the least tolerant among others in the region.

After invasion they only respect US and dont even care much about other Middle east nations.

They are truly an American puppet.

Kuwaiti people are known for their arrogance. They are the least tolerant among others in the region.

After invasion they only respect US and dont even care much about other Middle east nations.

They are truly an American puppet.

Assuming what has been written above is correct , the answer follows the problem.

Kuwaitis were invaded by a fellow Muslim member country of the Ummah.

None of the muslim countries did anything to help them physically , all they got was hot air, statements and denouncements.

The US extricated them from the stranglehold of a Muslim dictator.

In their situation and with this background whom would a nation have more respect or time for .. someone who helped in the hour of need or those who say a lot, expect a lot & do nothing when the chips are down ?

Can't call them a puppet.

Assuming what has been written above is correct , the answer follows the problem.

Kuwaitis were invaded by a fellow Muslim member country of the Ummah.

None of the muslim countries did anything to help them physically , all they got was hot air, statements and denouncements.

The US extricated them from the stranglehold of a Muslim dictator.

In their situation and with this background whom would a nation have more respect or time for .. someone who helped in the hour of need or those who say a lot, expect a lot & do nothing when the chips are down ?

Can't call them a puppet.

And yet i find them aggressive and arrogant from what ive heard from people who had been there.

I once landed in kuwaiti airport in transit and wasnt impressed much either.

And yet i find them aggressive and arrogant from what ive heard from people who had been there.

I once landed in kuwaiti airport in transit and wasnt impressed much either.

Money Money.. Sir

Thats what makes a son disrespect his father, turns brothers against each other , allows you to buy servants and luxuries..

Why should kuwait be any different ?

Their law makers know what is best for their country and are doing it in the interest of their nation and people unlike our politicians.

On a lighter note : One of my all time favorite Arabic stage show. At the end "me baby, milk, water. No, Betrol" :partay:

One religion doesn't means that we are 'One'. Pakistan is the prior word that almost every Arab hates.
Then you guys need to stop shouting from the rooftops about a 'Muslim Ummah'!! And your love for the Arabs is legendary! There's actually no such thing as an Ummah. And the Arabs don't like you. The OIC too, is a lame duck organization! It's actually a conflict between the Shias and Sunnis around the world. Their ideologies are so far apart that the twain shall never meet.

Earth is overpopulated ...move to Mars...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom