What's new

Pakistanis excluded from Kuwait’s new visa plan

1503351_426540667489827_1843320998_n.png

We appreciate their decision. Their nation, their rules. We should do the same.

We appreciate their decision. Their nation, their rules. We should do the same.

So how many Kuwaitis work in Pakistan and send remittances in hard currency back to Kuwait that their country depends on?Oh wait, it is not a level playing field to encourage reciprocity, is it?

So how many Kuwaitis work in Pakistan and send remittances in hard currency back to Kuwait that their country depends on?Oh wait, it is not a level playing field to encourage reciprocity, is it?

What i meant is that we need to serve our national interest at the expense of other countries.

What i meant is that we need to serve our national interest at the expense of other countries.

Of course. But visa restrictions are usually reciprocal, but in this case, Pakistan's Foreign Ministry must work diligently to avoid them so that national interests are served better.

Arabs are friends of no one. Muslim brother country you say? What a joke!

Arabs are friends of no one. Muslim brother country you say? What a joke!

Did an Arab beat you up Sindhi? All I see you doing is making dumb posts left and right when Arabs are mentioned.

Since when does Kuwait represent the 20 + Arab countries that exist or the nearly 450 million Arabs worldwide?
There are about 4 million Kuwaitis.

Have you forgot about the dozens of Arab countries that host not just thousands of Pakistanis but millions? I recall you being one of them once. Someone has a very short memory.

Anyway shameful decision by Kuwait. They have banned fellow Arabs (Iraqis, Yemenis) and neighbors (Iranians) as well.

Must have something to do with the instability and terrorist activity in all 5 countries. But I don't know. Strange.

Last edited:
Question is 'any official response' from the HIndu nation?!

What do you want to say,you dont make any sence.
My questing is were simple you dont have to make it complicated.its not like kuwait and Pakistan are enemies,its the job of the Pakistani govt to find out why they are doing it and rectify it,so that it wont create unnecessary inconvenience to its citizens.

Other five nations are Iran, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan - All are Muslim states. :-)
What do you want to say,you dont make any sence.
My questing is were simple you dont have to make it complicated.its not like kuwait and Pakistan are enemies,its the job of the Pakistani govt to find out why they are doing it and rectify it,so that it wont create unnecessary inconvenience to its citizens.

Well, if it 'don't' make sense to you....try reading it again!

Pakistan should also ban visas to Kuwaiti nationals as a symbolic gesture, not that anyone would care!

(a) We appreciate their decision. (b) Their nation, their rules. We should do the same.

I understand part b, but not part a, why would you appreciate it?

seriouly dude, you really dont make any sence.

Well, seriously bro, Shake your head & go read again then again & then some.....
For you the trick is.....to find a 'happy medium'....between your head shaking 'rapidly' from side to side or backwards & forward....
Try again.....

Well, seriously bro, Shake your head & go read again then again & then some.....
For you the trick is.....to find a 'happy medium'....between your head shaking 'rapidly' from side to side or backwards & forward....
Try again.....
No dude shaking head doest work for people like me who have studied in regular school, see what has that shaking done to you ,dont trust me read your reply below.
My post was any official responce from Pakiatan ?
Question is 'any official response' from the HIndu nation?!
Now read how normal people reply to the same question below.
Unfortunately that is where the problem lies. Now it all started the very next day zardai left Kuwait after his official visit, that coincided with the obl drama. And since then the gov really have not taken any solid steps to take care of this problem. All in all its a failure on our FO part they have neither taken this seriously nor tried to address the issue.

This is indeed a very good news. Pakistan should step out of all these countries as a door mat. Pakistan should develop relations with any country on the basis of trade. In international relations there is no such thing as brother nations. The whole theory of brotherly nations is a fake theory.
I am glad Kuwait barred Pakistanis from visit visas.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom