What's new

Pakistanis becoming less Anti-Indian, but do Indians reciprocate?

Dividing land is easy, dividing water is not.
why divide it just deviate its course when you can no need to be good boy or bieng emotional and kind to those who are unthankfull and even after so much we gave them they still accuse us of stealing ....ill say if after so much they dont change there owtlook and treatment towards us why are we so naive

why divide it just deviate its course when you can no need to be good boy or bieng emotional and kind to those who are unthankfull and even after so much we gave them they still accuse us of stealing ....ill say if after so much they dont change there owtlook and treatment towards us why are we so naive

IMO playing with water not a good option.

We can handle Pakistan in other ways too if we really want too!

IMO playing with water not a good option.

We can handle Pakistan in other ways too if we really want too!

well its your thinking mine is hurt the enemy at his weekest point where it hurts most

Sry....you dont get to choose the boundary,perimeters and standards on who is classed as a threat and who is not........so what if the RSS has not had the chance to attack pakistan, it has killed pakistanis on the samjohta express.
Just as long the LeT kill indians outside india its okay is it?

RSS is not accused of involvement in that attack either though there is a world of difference between an attack within India & outside one's own country. We atleast are dealing with the situation, all those who are accused are behind bars. That's not something you can say.

Kashmir is a part of pakistan......you have invaded kashmir and are are killing our citizens......we have every right to bring it up

Meaningless position, circular argument. That's a one way ticket down the drain hole.

so u are comparing pak sponsored terrorism with the situation in kashmir??

No , I am comparing indian state sponsored terror.

It isn't as bad as Balochis being picked up and executed.

Well not as bad the people of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland Tripura,Punjab ect ect being picked up tortured and executed by the indian regime.

RSS is not accused of involvement in that attack either

10 accused in blast cases have RSS links
10 accused in blast cases have RSS links: R.K. Singh | The Hindu

though there is a world of difference between an attack within India & outside one's own country. We atleast are dealing with the situation, all those who are accused are behind bars.

So if the LeT attacks indians outside india that somehow more acceptable?

That's not something you can say.

Well if we off what the indian want......then the indian govt accused the LeT of all the bombings that where done by RSS or RSS affiliated groups.
You even gave us the names-address and DOB of LeT fighters you said that where involved that later turned to be all BS.

Meaningless position, circular argument. That's a one way ticket down the drain hole.

The same way i feel when you call kashmiris ..indians.

why dont you check...

The Indian government`s project update revealed that about 33 billion Indian rupees sanctioned for the 330MW Kishanganga project on Jhelum river in January last year had been increased to Rs37 billion. “Work has restarted after settlement of outstanding issues. The project is expected to be completed by January 2016

The first phase of the Baglihar Dam was completed in 2004. With the second phase completed on 10 October 2008, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of India dedicated the 900-MW Baglihar hydroelectric power project to the nation.

Just two quick examples.......india could not stop the water because it did not have the infrastructure.
Please stop raising this false herring of "india has never stopped kashmir water"......its because at the moment, you are not capable at the moment of doing that, in the near future india will have the infrastructure to stop the water and then we will see what you do.

10 accused in blast cases have RSS links
10 accused in blast cases have RSS links: R.K. Singh | The Hindu

Long list but i think i will let you check wiki to give you a start.
Saffron terror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Samjhauta Express bombing

2008 Malegaon blasts

Mecca Masjid bombing

These are recent dams on Indus and other Pak bound rivers.
You not been able to prove that there were none prior to kargil. Google you will find a story that India had temporarily stopped the flow of waters During Kargil time also. India always had the capability but minority appeasing congress party never had the heart use this Pakistani weakness to fullest.

Last time that India stopped water flow to Pakistan was in 1948, but it has done the same twice in the last two months – August and September. The mere frequency of tampering with cross-border water flow should be a cause of worry for the country and needs to be analysed seriously- what caused India to do something that it had scrupulously avoided so far.
Sticking to Indus Water Treaty | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

Congress had with lot of fanfare arrested some RSS linked people but even with their best intention were not able to prove anything against the ones whom they blamed as the key accused in bombings.

Swami Aseemanand, Col Purohit not named in Malegaon blasts chargesheet

And what has Mecca Masjid got to with Pakistan. Don't say Pakistan is sort of guardian for Indian muslims. because if you are then India would be for thousands to Pak Hindus who are fleeing Pakistan because they cannot see their Daughters and wives raped and converted in front of their very own eyes.
Pakistan based terrorists have killed thousands of Indians all over India and compared to just 68 Pak civilians killed in Samjhauta express is nothing.
Don't worry let Modi come in power we will repay you in Kind.

I highly doubt this to be true.

Polls will demonstrate slight increases and decreases here and there but this idea that attitude has changed is nothing but a fantasy on both sides of the border. The fact remains that those dirt bag Indian niggers are no friends of ours nor are we of them.

Pew did a poll back in 2011 and both countries had a 14% approval rating of each other.

Pakistan has been too kind in its approach to India and imo Afghanistan's government as well.

The RSS as an organisation has not been accused.

So if the LeT attacks indians outside india that somehow more acceptable?

No but jurisdictional rights don't exists in the same manner & if you noticed, India investigated & put people behind bars where they await trial. Pakistan provided no evidence nor did they play any part in the investigation.

Well if we off what the indian want......then the indian govt accused the LeT of all the bombings that where done by RSS or RSS affiliated groups.
You even gave us the names-address and DOB of LeT fighters you said that where involved that later turned to be all BS.

Again the canard about RSS. The Samjauta case still hangs in the balance and it was Indian investigators (ya the very same who made the mistake initially) who investigated & pursued the case. Unlike Pakistan, India did not attempt to brush things under the carpet.

The same way i feel when you call kashmiris ..indians.

Doesn't really matter what you feel, international relations are not going to be decided by that. The Kashmiris in the Indian side are Indians & will remain that. If Pakistan continues to sponsor terrorist groups using that excuse, it must be remembered that it is a two way street & India can play with a bigger budget. This thread is about Pakistanis supposedly becoming less anti-Indian but if that is so, it is certainly not evident from your or most other posters here(exceptions aside)

Normal citizen in India is anti- ISI and PA not civil republic of pakistan.

If there is no terrorism, we don't have any grudges with anyone.

I don't think so.

The recent episodes with the Italian marines and Ladakh standoff show that Indian public opinion is very fickle and subject to easy manipulation by the sensationalist media.

One day it's all about "Hindi Chini Asian brotherhood", and the next day it's 83% anti-China.

I don't think so.

The recent episodes with the Italian marines and Ladakh standoff show that Indian public opinion is very fickle and subject to easy manipulation by the sensationalist media.

One day it's all about "Hindi Chini Asian brotherhood", and the next day it's 83% anti-China.

Indian Republic response was pretty obvious. Anything that comes against brotherhood or self-dignity have to face like that. Be it china, pakistan or someone else. Same case with pakistan in case of India, US(reg drone attacks) etc so that everyone would react this way. Isn't it?
We have never consider "hindi-chini bhai bhai" and the ideology was flushed away 50 years back.

Cb Saab,

Yeh Hamaare aapas ki baat,aap umar mein mujhse kaafi barhe hain,

Pakistan India ko kaise dekhta hain,in all truth everything.

Pakistan ko India se kya chahiye,zaroorat kya hain aur ichcha kya hain,

let it be one to one between us.

I think that there has been a shift in emphasis in Pakistan over the last decade. I have never seen India and our relations with it become such a non-issue. I know how it sounds, but this is actually a good thing. For the longest time Pakistanis have been obsessed with India and wary of being dominated by it. Since 1998, we know that India can not kill Pakistan militarily. Since mid '00s we as a nation have been concerned with the political system and quality of governance. What concerned us greatly in the past does not do so today. We are much more self-secure and confident of ourselves. It is not so easy to raise India bogey to sway opinion a certain way. This is an achievement in some sense. We have begun to feel like a nation and be attached to an identity that matters.

I do not consider economy to be super important in Pakistan's context. Our struggle basically has been to define ourselves. A country that was split from British India could not be very sure of itself. Over time we have gone through a lot and as I see fourth generation of Pakistanis growing up, I can not help but notice their sense of identity and belonging. From a badly cut up artificial country, Pakistan has been successful in creating and sustaining identity for its people. We have our contradictions no doubt, but we are a lot more sure and confident.

We now can seriously think of engaging with India without fearing for ourselves. Now is the time for a positive push for better relations with India. We can have a relaxation of visas, freer travelling, better and more trade, exchange students, etc... We should also come to some sort of understanding on long standing problem of Kashmir.

Seriously the only person that likes India is @Chak Bamu.

The guy probably needs help, or has family in India.

Most Pakistanis despise India.

Last edited by a moderator:
. We now can seriously think of engaging with India without fearing for ourselves. Now is the time for a positive push for better relations with India. We can have a relaxation of visas said:
Well India is the same as it was 20 years back in terms of our attitude towards you.....don't know what makes you very confident now, I would like to say it is the hopelessness of the situation and the realization that your army was taking the country for a ride by raising the India bogey and attitude of umaaahhh forced you to wake up and smell coffee.

At best we can have transactional relationship for next ten years buying and selling to each other and cooperation wherever it is possible to build trust in the partnership and to domestic audience and use this time to defang and defuse the non institutional set up creating with full support and knowledge of institutions.

Next five year is the key as it will be the period when all the institutions become fully bow down to the democratically elected government and everything will change from there the present PM is the man who can do it if any one can. Once this is achieved the world is your playground and the young educated crowd will make things happen internally and externally.

No one here is obsessed with you guys but if we can work play and prosper together we have no issues with it....but any adventure this time will be the leap in to the valley of Abyss and at best will be a quarantine area. So this time you have all the aces to make your dreams come true got a choice to make. Tough one......All the best.

Back
Top Bottom