What's new

Pakistani women far more beautiful than Indians: Shobhaa De

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Leone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Columnist Shobhaa De believes that there is no comparison between Pakistani and Indian women when it comes to beauty. The 64-year-old, who is presently attending the two-day Karachi literature festival, said that she considers Pakistanis to be far prettier than Indians. The green-sari clad Shobhaa De also revealed that she had already done quite a fair bit in her time in Karachi – including a lunch at Cafe Flo and shopping for lawn. “I need to get Multani plates but I can’t find them.
I’ve been told I can get them from Itwar Bazaar,” she was quoted as saying. She also spoke about how Indian socialites are rather curious about how Pakistani women “put their outfits together” and the “long lines of the kurtas”.

Pakistani women far more beautiful than Indians: Shobhaa De | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

It is just like "My father is better than your father"!!! But yes, pakistani girls are non other less than :smitten:

we have already seen the indian males obession with Pakistan
now indian women also even copying pakistani fashion just to looks like Pakistani women.....

It is just like "My father is better than your father"!!! But yes, pakistani girls are non other less than :smitten:

i guess beaty lies in the eye of beholder....

lol, best part is that Pakistanis don't care about Indians.

We Pakistanis are CENTRAL ASIANS!

BE GONE INDIANS!, go with your Nepalese and Sri Lankan friends.

We Pakistanis are different!

inferiority complex of an indian women embarasses the whole nation- Lol-
you cant blame her there is a reason for her to feel such way- she in Pakistan- Lol-

I wish you could have at least by now learned the position of Pakistan on the world map . Such deep is your Inferiority complex that sometimes you call yourselfs Arabs and Sometimes Central Asians

Nonetheless i do believe Pakistani Girls on an Average are beautiful than Indians .

Yaar tumhe pagalpan ke daure padte hain, iska matlab ye nahin ki poore pakistan ko badnaam karo.

Now I dont want to derail the thread but i can FLOOD you inbox with so so many links and videos ki tumhare bachche ho jaaenge fir bhi nahin complete kar paaoge, where PAKISTANIS (jinki aukaat tumse 10 times jyaada hai) accepting that Pakistanis are South Asians. Fuget out accepting. We all know Arab guyz insult u on face in the name of race and u love to be arse licking slave of theirs ?

Get well soon bro. :)

whatever , just tell me how can i date them:smitten:

@Topic

I think the whole reason is the cultural diversity in India. When we say Indian women, it talks bout the complete range from tamilnadu to Kashmir. Every state has people looking different with different lyfstyle and mannerism.

Pakistan in this case is a bit of monotonic. Even their diversity is very limited. Infact pakistan starts from kashmir and ends in gujrat which comprises of North India.

IF you see complete north Indians look similar and somewhat like pakistanis. As we go below, things start to change.

Good for you people .. They are certainly better than shoba de

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom