What's new

Pakistani violent secularist groups?

You're talking to a Punjabi Pakistani here.

Many of us are liberal, but very few of us are secularist.

Most Mohajirs are secularists, almost all I talked to.

That is stereo typing my friend.

Muhajirs or not out of this world -- they would have the same standard deviation model of beliefs that others have in this country of the pure.

With all due respect, you being a Punjabi does not automatically mean that mjority of Punjabis are Non-secular and think like you.

Half my family lives in Punjab and are Punjabis to the core -- their views range from accross the speactrum depending upon their quality of education and exposure to our and other societies and cultures.

Thought I would share this balanced view on Mohajirs and "Us" Punjabis.

Btw my other half of the family is Urdu speaking!!!! I might have slight advantage and a better insight into the belief system of the both.

However, let us not cast or judge segments based upon their language on religious line -- there is no corolation :-)

Asim Pra, main Pakistan da interest soch da hu.

Zararoori hain yeh lariye karna apnay Pakistani loki de nal?

Pakistan Islam de naam bana da aur Islam Pakistan nouh hamesha mazboot rakh na hain.

Secular Pakistan will make Pakistanis :sniper:
Doh gallaan ne...

Pehli gal, laran di ki lorr ay? Assi tay eho gal hi kar rahain aan ke moonh naal gal karo, hath chukan di ki lorr ay?

Dooji gal, Islami mulk Pakistan main vich kinnay loki hon gay jeray rasool pak di tauheen karan ge? Je kisi ne kar wi diti, onhu kaun ferr moonh laaway ga? Tay main ay gal nahi manda ke Pakistan de tottay hojaan ge...

Hun aiss cheez tay ghaur farmao. Pakistan vich jo nizaam-e-Islaam taari karan di gal kar rahay ho, odhay naal kinnay Pakistani hon ge jinnu o nizaam hi manzoor nahi?

10%? Chalo 10% hi la lo... Ay 18 million di figure bandi ay. Tuadi gal shuru hi tafreek tohn ho rahi hai, tay ittihaad kadon milega?

Insaaf di gal karo. Sab nu pata hai, Aasia bibi yakeenan bass paindu auraton ki larai ka shikaar hai. O koi mohim nahi chala rahi thi, rasool pak di tauheen karan di. Pind di aurataan di tu tu main main hui, sab ne gaalaan kadiaan hongi, kisi bibi ji ne sabak chakhaan lai ay ilzaam pa dita.

Pakistan da ittihaad barabari de kanoon vich ay, tafreek nu khatam karo, mil jul ke raho.

Back
Top Bottom