What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

What the hell? Thats a stupid law... All Playboys in India are jailed for Rape?

Proposal for Marriage is also not a contract, you can change your mind! What law is this precisely? Penal Code?

Breach of promise to marry is a civil suite case virtually every where in the world. Its a short trip from there to a criminal case if it is proven that the promise was made just for extracting consent for sex..

Similar law exists in Mexico as well as some states of United states like Missisippi

97-29-55 - Seduction of female over age of eighteen by promised or pretended marriage. :: 2010 Mississippi Code :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia

btw, consensual sex where consent is given basis incorrect information is a triable criminal offence is a lot of countries.. check the below out.. What I do find laughable is Asim flying off his handle without proper research... :)

State v. Kelly J. McCredie, 2010AP1179-CR, District 2, 3/2/11

Fake allegation. Why this Muslim marry with hindu? Muslims are not allowed to marry with hindu. Correct me if i am wrong

Muslims are also not allowed to drink alcohol. I am yet to come across a Muslim here in Canada (live in Toronto) that does not get drunk and party every weekend, yet they all claim to be Muslims and go to Mosques with families :hang2:

There is a lot of hypocrisy I feel among Muslims only following parts of the Quran, but that would take us very off-topic, so maybe we shouldn't discuss it here. Other religions have it too, I have met Hindus that eat Beef, but it seems to be very strong among Muslims (at least the ones in Canada).

Its for her what complain she launches in FIR. dont do media trial here.
Actually fault is yours...if same thing have happened opposite....there would have been suggestion to hang the guy publicly.....Don't post such news where you know people will defend a criminal according to us just because he is from their nation.

We end up getting our law mocked by few people...and we can't do anything about it...

P.S. Put sarcasm glasses on...

Waisay it is impossible to prove if he is culprit. people uses condoms therefore DNA and other tests are not effective.
Buddy I have posted it couple of times...there are methods to know the truth.

Actually fault is yours...if same thing have happened opposite....there would have been suggestion to hang the guy publicly.....Don't post such news where you know people will defend a criminal according to us just because he is from their nation.

We end up getting our law mocked by few people...and we can't do anything about it...

P.S. Put sarcasm glasses on...
I know .its not the case of asad rauf .majority of men escapes rape and sexual molestation charge by influence or by technical deficiency in law.

China style courts are better u get quick conviction and they dont care if person is american or british.Last case i know off they executed the british pakistani on drug charge or so(not sure).....Bring in the maoists.

Agar main dictator hoti to mardon ki whaat laga deni thi maine.

I know .its not the case of asad rauf .majority of men escapes rape and sexual molestation charge by influence or by technical deficiency in law.

China style courts are better u get quick conviction and they dont care if person is american or british.Last case i know off they executed the british pakistani on drug charge or so(not sure).....Bring in the maoists.

Agar main dictator hoti to mardon ki whaat laga deni thi maine.

kyun ji....Aap ko meri khushi ni dekhi jaati ?

A guy who has children and a wife....using a woman giving her false promises....is it so hard to find who is adulterous....what will you call him.....Flag bearer of Manhood...

WRONG! Carefully watch the photo, it clearly shows both man(asad rauf) and woman (leena kapoor) having the time of their life. She knows abt Asad's marriage as already detailed in the article. How could that Indian Model getting herself f*cked before Marriage??? is she dumb stupid $1 wh*ore...thats what she really is!!

Kapoor.jpg

I find the Indian model adulterous in the picture, how is she putting arms around that Pakistani man's shoulder.

its easy to see with ur eyes!

Buddy I have posted it couple of times...there are methods to know the truth.
Only thing is if there was CCTV there.
Impossible. Only thing they can do is create stories, Checking seal doesn't mean that he was guilty. She may have other affairs.
Impossibly , Impossible to prove these days

Back
Top Bottom