What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

Maybe they are deprived of something back home which their inner sense desires ;)
There are a lot more willing partners for sex in India than in Pakistan.

I had good respect for Asad until this controversy.

Oh hes in a hell of a lot of trouble, I don't know if he had a wife back home. But he will lose the respect of his peers and it will definitely affect his career. But you can't say hes a criminal/

There is plenty of things that are wrong with lying... But there is nothing criminal about lying through your teeth to score with a hot chick. So the question of lying itself is stupid. Womanizing is not illegal.
If you don't accept Indian law, I can't change your view.

Even in India, if a couple, both below 18, have consensual sex, it will be considered rape....no matter they both took the decision.

Depends on law of the state.....If they girl goes to court or file an FIR...the matter will be considered.....and court will decide is he a rapist or not....

The law is ridiculous.

As far as I can see there is no law, but the Indian court ruled it before and set a precedence.

Its just ridiculous and laughable.

Maybe they are deprived of something back home which their inner sense desires ;)

I had good respect for Asad until this controversy.

he cant work anymore outside Pakistan...with India being the largest provider sponsors to most of the cricket events, if any arrest warrant is issued by Indian police, then he will not be able to work outside Pakistan.

His only recourse will be to use his Indian contacts if any and pay her off and make her drop the case.

Just an alligation, and that too most probaby false for cheap publicity. Lets discuss this when she files an FIR again Rauf.

If you have consumated the marriage, then if you want to change the mind, then take a divorce.

Thats the thinking.

There was no marriage. Marriage is a legal contract, signed attested and with witnesses. Engagement is a personal thing and is a promise to marry not marriage itself, and there is always a chance to renege on that promise.

The law is ridiculous.

As far as I can see there is no law, but the Indian court ruled it before and set a precedence.

Its just ridiculous and laughable.
Keep your suggestion and opinion to yourself then....its up to what we think is right and wrong, using a woman like that is not allowed, even if most of the cases are not reported...if he is ready to take polygraph test and FMRI scan test....there shouldn't be any problem.

There are other ridiculous laws everywhere but I don't want to go.

Asad Rauf can be arrested on the charges of rape under indian law if this lady files FIR .Indulging in sex after promising to marry is counted as Rape under Indian law.

I DONT THINK SO!! at least i didnt find it in my text book while reading indian law!!

here it is

Section 375 - Indian Penal Code (IPC)

Indian Penal Code (IPC)

Section 375. Rape

1[375. Rape.—A man is said to commit “rape” who, except in the case hereinafter excepted, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the six following de*scriptions:—

First.— Against her will.

Secondly.—Without her consent.

Thirdly.— With her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her or any person in whom she is interested in fear of death or of hurt.

Fourthly.—With her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and that her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be law*fully married.

Fifthly.— With her consent, when, at the time of giving such consent, by reason of unsoundness of mind or intoxication or the administration by him personally or through another of any stupe*fying or unwholesome substance, she is unable to understand the nature and consequences of that to which she gives consent.

Sixthly.— With or without her consent, when she is under sixteen years of age.

Explanation

Penetration is sufficient to constitute the sexual intercourse necessary to the offence of rape.

Exception.—Sexual intercourse by a man with his own wife, the wife not being under fifteen years of age, is not rape.]

Thats just wrong bro....
Rape charge cannot be brought upon....i would say Cheating Maximum.....
But the idiotic lady should be punished first...
She knew he was married and has 2 kids....On top of it it was okey wither her...
Either she is stupid or Sl**t.
This could affect his carrier may be...I liked his umpiring..:drag:

not bro but sis :agree:

Keep it up asad rauf , stay longer on the pitch, try to play a test match n not t20 :tongue: i hope you will top these ratings too... with atleast 100 of these ....

and that's why courts are needed to judge the intent.. whether it was a change of mind or a fraudulent promise

Law and Other Things: Does Consensual Sex Based on False Promise Amount To Rape?

Lying to have sex with someone is also not a crime. The girl should have known better.

From your link the Indian law is clear cut, the courts are being too much of a samaj sevak and over-reaching their bounds

To be convicted under section 376 (penalty for rape), the definition of rape as stated under section 375 must be met. Rape is defined therein as sexual intercourse with a woman against her will or without her consent or under certain circumstances when her consent is invalid, i.e. when granted out of fear of death or hurt, when she is of unsound mind or intoxicated or mistakes the man she consents to be her husband. The word ‘consent’ itself, as defined in section 90, declares that when granted under fear of injury or misconception of fact, it is not valid.

Keep your suggestion and opinion to yourself then....its up to what we think is right and wrong, using a woman like that is not allowed, even if most of the cases are not reported...if he is ready to take polygraph test and FMRI scan test....there shouldn't be any problem.

There are other ridiculous laws everywhere but I don't want to go.

When the injunction is being made against a citizen of my country I have all the right to speak up and call out something so ridiculous. The Indian law also does not support this but the Indian courts have been passing judgment against the Indian Penal code.

Throw out the Indian penal code.

I agree the judgement of on the interpretation of the law has to be made by the court, but if a court calls day as night, then you can tell how laughable this court is.

Laughable is the only word that comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom