What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.

another bigger faceplam !!!!!!!!!!

did yiu see them confined in a smal room instead of shouting it in the streets ?? i tel you why , because these are bunch of puppets hired by the political parties in Punjab...anyways, it seems you really have the wet dreams about this dead khalistani movemnet...so its useless educating you on thi stopic.

Last edited by a moderator:
another bigger faceplam !!!!!!!!!!

did yiu see them confined in a smal room instead of shouting it in the streets ?? i tel you why , because these are bunch of puppets hired by the political parties in Punjab...anyways, it seems you really have the wet dreams about this dead khalistani movemnet.

Don't lie you eveeel Yindoooo. :lol:

Let the boys be happy in their alternate reality.

So Punjabi Sikh's outside are not Sikh in some way.????????

ofcourse the are..just like the sikh in Pakistan...but does that mean they are Indians ??? lol

We have Sikh Marriage Act in Pakistan, do you have it in india, NO :)

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

ofcourse the are..just like the sikh in Pakistan...but does that mean they are Indians ??? lol

Most of them, migrated from your Punjab when the genocide occurred.

And seems like they dont have any thing else to post from pakistan except for that song.This must be nth time a pakistani member has posted it.Tallk about insecurities eh;).
Ny ways the very fact that this guys claim to fame is his song about pakistan speaks a lot about how open minded their society is when it comes to religon.

why indian sikhs conduct prayers in memorial of indira gandhi assasins?
Why sikh soldiers were mistreated in lanka?

Good question.

Why do I find all religions a bogus hoax since none has seen God?

Why do Indians pray where they like and no one bothers?

Because, in India, it is your private business and it is not a State function.

You could also ask me as to why millions of Muslim block up Red Road in Kolkata during Id and the Govt allows that.

It does inconvenience others.

But then, that is India!

One does not interfere in one's prayers and modes and instead allows all their space.

Unlike Pakistan, if I may add.

That is why it is lovely to live in India - free as the bird without the baggage of religion imposing on daily life!

I'm leaving this thread now you Pakistanis are either too ignorant, stupid or completely brainwashed to see that modern-day Indian Sikhs (not the tiny, tiny minority that still harbour Khalistan ideals) are more than happy to be part of modern-day India with its TRILLION dollar economy and future SUPERPOWER status. I pity those Sikhs who for whatever reason had to remain in Pakistan.

We have a Sikh Prime Minster in India. Do you have atleast a minister ? Bigger NO.

From the same party, that instigated the genocide of thousands of innocent men, women and children - of his own community, hypocrisy much??

No u just have a modi n gang tht will burn,rape,loot n commit genocide......while the indian state does nothin to stop it.

Be it IOK,Sikh genocide,Gujrat,orissa or other..

do you know that there are many sikhs in bjp too...so they must also be involved in so called genocide of muslims right?

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Your name is Han Christen Andersen?

if they had to migrate, why go to a place of no hope?

do you have a Sikh regiment? NO!

Put up or shut up :lol:

Good question.

You could also ask me as to why millions of Muslim block up Red Road in Kolkata during Id and the Govt allows that.

But then, that is India!

One does not interfere in one's prayers and modes and instead allows all their space.

That is why it is lovely to live in India - free as the bird without the baggage of religion imposing on daily life!
then why was there a ban on book saying gandhi
Was a homo?
Again the lanka issue?

And seems like they dont have any thing else to post from pakistan except for that song.This must be nth time a pakistani member has posted it.Tallk about insecurities eh;).
Ny ways the very fact that this guys claim to fame is his song about pakistan speaks a lot about how open minded their society is when it comes to religon.

Keep crying, little indian

Good question.

But then, that is India!

then why was there a ban on book saying gandhi
Was a homo?the author was expressing his views!
Again the lanka issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom