What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in Ludiana didn't know that was in Australia.

Lol @ Youtube baba. :lol:

Read # 240. Wasn't that also supposed to be in India ;)

@ All Sikhs - Happy Vaisakhi. :)

you can think whatever suits your arguments;) ( we already know that)...but please note the national bank logo on the ground

150px-National_Bank_of_New_Zealand_logo.svg.png

So Punjabi Sikh's outside are not Sikh in some way.????????

Are they fool's because they don't toe your line.

Are balochis fool because they dont tow ur line??
[video]Harbhajan Singh Vs Shoaib Akhtar Clash | India Vs Pak Cricket Fight [/video]

Now go ahead try to prove harbhajan is not a good sikh or watevr.I wonder how come the mods havent closed this thread yet.It seems Pakistani trollers have been given a free pass today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Sikhs made a HUGE mistake choosing to stay in India! Beacuse Pakistan offers much better prospects- at least in India Sikhs don't have to worry about being decapitated by the f£$king Taliban. Why? because they're Sikhs living in a intolerant one-religion state and have to pay higher taxes for being non-Muslim. You guys really know haw to make people feel welcome.
BBC News - Kidnapped Pakistani Sikh beheaded in Khyber region
Three Sikhs beheaded by Pak Taliban
Three Sikhs beheaded by Taliban in Pak - Economic Times
Pakistan: Taliban behead 3 Sikhs for refusing to convert to Islam - Jihad Watch
Report: Two Sikhs beheaded in Pakistan - UPI.com
The Hindu : News / National : Sikh beheaded in Pakistan

Don't you dare sit there and tell me Sikhs are fully welcomed into Pakistan, this is just BS propaganda which no intelligent person will believe. Sikhs are FULLY integrated into India they make up a hugely disproportional position in the army and all fields of society, even the PM is a Sikh. Sikhs and Hindus are brothers, Sikhs protected their brothers when the Moghuls set about converting by force (at the end of the sword). Let me tell you as a Sikh- we will never forget what you did to us- you killed our Gurus and butchered their wives and children. Don't give me this BS.

I respect sikh gurus for that and i even have Guru gobind singhji's poster besides chatrapati shivaji maharaj in my living room..

Last edited by a moderator:
[video]Harbhajan Singh Vs Shoaib Akhtar Clash | India Vs Pak Cricket Fight [/video]

Now go ahead try to prove harbhajan is not a good sikh or watevr.I wonder how come the mods havent closed this thread yet.It seems Pakistani trollers have been given a free pass today.

We are talking about Pakistani Sikh's Einstein !

Watch the crappy rants........... brahamdagh ink supported by u dont count.......

why indian sikhs conduct prayers in memorial of indira gandhi assasins?
Why sikh soldiers were mistreated in lanka?

Because the Lady itself was a bit retarded on the whole Sikh issue. And it is the first time I am hearing Sikh soldiers were mistreated in Lanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom