What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Pakistan only a fool will take risk of saying he is not proud of his country or he is being oppressed for being a minority.
Because he can get prosecuted under Blasphemy laws. You never know how people can twist your things to make it look that way.

You want to live in fools paradise be my guest, but the fact about minority rights in Pakistan are well known.

Same like india.

Change of topic means you are loosing the debate.

Not a change your compatriot was claiming laughably that india was going to become a superpower within 18 months, I simply busted his claim.

13 more months and the per capita income of an Indian will be > 1.5 times of that of an average Pakistani. (with a comparable GINI coefficent=same wealth inequality) .

Just 13 months bhai jan, we'll see :azn:

LoL - read it and weep

Nearly 80 pct of India lives on half dollar a day

Aug 10 (Reuters) - Seventy-seven percent of Indians -- about 836 million people -- live on less than half a dollar a day in one of the world's hottest economies, a government report said.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Oh come on boy, you can do better. You won't even pass the written exam for a terrorist camp. I am sure if you can make it to the interview round with this small amount of hatred and jealousy.

Sticks and stones and all that, is that the best you can do little indian.

Phewwww that sardarji is winning accolades for stating that he loves his country whilst another sardarji is busy facing flak and is trying to control corruption as part of his duties as leader of his nation. Perhaps we should exchange the two sardarjis :D

Just waiting for the toilet arguments now :azn:

Meanwhile continue to justify the creation/existence of your nation. Post more of these threads, feel good about it. Tell yourself "I made the right choice in 1947" ;)

Surprising that some indians are made so insecure, from a patriotic Pakistanis statement.

Just waiting for the toilet arguments now :azn:

Meanwhile continue to justify the creation/existence of your nation. Post more of these threads, feel good about it. Tell yourself "I made the right choice in 1947" ;)

The proud Pakistani Sikh - made the right choice, he can live in freedom and visit his holy places and get married according to his religious rite's.

And their hatred and the choices they made (especially in 1947) made their land transformed from this:

punjab_1909.jpg

To this:

small_pb.jpg

Not to mention most of their holy sites are in Pakistan being looked after by Punjabi Pakistani Muslims.

Dont you realize?? It could have been done other way around as well..

As you know I am a Shia, the main difference was after the Holy Prophet passed away (peace and blessings upon him) - there was a difference of opinion on who should succeed him - there is not that much of a difference - even today Sunni & Shia intermarry with one another, it is only the takfiri who are bothered about anything.

My maternal side is shia...n paternal sunni... And i have yet to know thw differences between both sects.. in my area taziya is observed by both sects.

Same with india - here laddie

This is my last reply to you, since I do not think you are interested to understand, you have already formed your opinion.

We still have growing minority population.

Problems are everywhere, people do get discriminated in India, Indians do not deny it. Bad things happened in India, we do not deny it either.
Why it is still better.
1) Government does not discriminate against minority, instead they help promote them.
2) People from the majority community supports minority if they have been discriminated.
3) Although I do not support riots but both 1984 and Gujarat riots was reaction to events not self initiated.
Did you manage to get support to change Blasphemy law?

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL - read it and weep

Nearly 80 pct of India lives on half dollar a day

Aug 10 (Reuters) - Seventy-seven percent of Indians -- about 836 million people -- live on less than half a dollar a day in one of the world's hottest economies, a government report said.

errr...a few problems..first..we dont use american dollars in India..heard about PPP?? a hint.. I dont mean Pakistan Peoples' Party...

secondly,the economies kinda change too fast for a 4 year old data to have some credibility in present time....

This is my last reply to you, since I do not think you are interested to understand, you have already formed your opinion.

We still have growing minority population.

Problems are everywhere, people do get discriminated in India, Indians do not deny it. Bad things happened in India, we do not deny it either.
Why it is still better.
1) Government does not discriminate against minority, instead they help promote them.
2) People from the majority community supports minority if they have been discriminated.
3) Although I do not support riots but both 1984 and Gujarat riots was reaction to events not self initiated.
Did you manage to get support to change Blasphemy law?

I am for the reform or even repel of the blasphemy law, because I believe it to be unnecessary in a majority Muslim country, and you would be surprised of my background. Believe it or not the vast majority of Pakistanis of whatever ethnicity and religion love their country.

errr...a few problems..first..we dont use american dollars in India..heard about PPP?? a hint.. I dont mean Pakistan Peoples' Party...

secondly,the economies kinda change too fast for a 4 year old data to have some credibility in present time....

In four years you have added tens of millions to the workforce, so the number of absolute poor has probably increased.

actually i still remember in Peshawar I knew some fairly succesful Sikhs who were abusing india for their empty chest-thumping subsequent to the whole 26/11 drama

in some ways I find the minorities in Pakistan are as much --perhaps even more patriotic Pakistani peoples

the pilgrims who come from india to their holy cities such as Lahore are always welcomed and received quite warmly.....

a lot of people thank God for Pakistan, not just the Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom