What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have to do everything like hindus thats why they are allowed too buy properties other wise every one know what u people do ,, even low class hindu cant go to mandirs of upper class hindus just imagine what u people can do with the people of other religon

You do possess a vast amount of ignorance, though you do possess the acumen to purvey it with utmost confidence.

Let us try to correct this ignorance.

The DMK chaps are from low caste equation.

They sure visit temples, and let us see who stops them!

For your information Valmiki, Ved Vyas, Sauni, Rom Harshan, Tiru Vallur, Kabir, Raidas, Chokhamela, Namdev, Tukaram, Ravidas are low caste, but nonetheless saints.

Guru Nanak was not from the Brahmin class either!

It is said that Valmiki and Veda Vyasa , the celebrated of Hindu epics of Ramayana and Mahabharata, were also of Dalit background.

so, Balle balle to you and your imagination!

truth is wat the world thinks......and what he world feels......and we all know wat the world feels about india and pakistan....

truth is wat the world thinks......and what he world feels......and we all know wat the world feels about india and pakistan....

acha yar ab soo ja i know ur mahaan media is really good and we are terrorists :lol:

And people here state that Hindus have 'imaginary Gods'

Oh sure, they who feel so have seen God?

Right?

Dude, thats why they have to kill anyone who asks the same question to them.

Its all wink wink!

whats wrong in these videos ???? they are talking about hindus and explaining our enemy's character on the basis of history

Bigotry in Pakistan has to be mainstream, for you to find these videos OK.

What has happened has happened, Punjabi's of all religions decided to migrate - millions crossed into Pakistan and millions into india, as a Pakistani Punjabi Jatt - I thank my forefathers for achieving our country, and as my brother is married to a beautiful Sikh girl, and knowing how her family suffered after '84, makes me even more glad of achieving our PAKISTAN:pakistan:

Every country is trying its best to become a perfect country so dont give me these catchy slogans.

and yes they are patriotic just like Muslims in their native countries so why bharatis be on fire if such a statement came from Pakistani Sikhs.

And you dint see our Sikhs in KP and FATA they are altogether different then any in other country. They as much tribal Pakistanis as much as Muslim tirbal Pakistanis.
Then don't ask them for jhazia

u talking sh*t u kow KPK province is effected alot by war on terror millions of people have moved from those tribal areas including msulims sikhs and christians

I know that -- my question is if the rest of Pakistan is Shangri La for them as you people claim, why would they want to migrate to India leaving behind all their properties ? Why dont they just move to Karachi or Multan or Lahore and start afresh? Why specifically India after getting rid of their Pakistani citizenship ?

Just think twice before thumping the reply button.

"for you freedom is only when someone is allowed to become head of state. That proves you are power hungry. . .

if Sikhs live in an Islamic state that does not mean that they should be discriminated. People like you make it seem that Islam dislikes every person who is a non-mulsim. ."

But the fact is minorities are not trusted to lead the country. That's not true for India where minorities have been Presidents, PMs, army chiefs and so on.

Dude, thats why they have to kill anyone who asks the same question to them.

Its all wink wink!

Bigotry in Pakistan has to be mainstream, for you to find these videos OK.

Yeah and there is no bigotry in india:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that -- my question is if the rest of Pakistan is Shangri La for them as you people claim, why would they want to migrate to India leaving behind all their properties ? Why dont they just move to Karachi or Multan or Lahore and start afresh? Why specifically India after getting rid of their Pakistani citizenship ?

Just think twice before thumping the reply button.

any authentic source plz that sikhs want to go india :azn:

You do possess a vast amount of ignorance, though you do possess the acumen to purvey it with utmost confidence.

Let us try to correct this ignorance.

The DMK chaps are from low caste equation.

They sure visit temples, and let us see who stops them!

For your information Valmiki, Ved Vyas, Sauni, Rom Harshan, Tiru Vallur, Kabir, Raidas, Chokhamela, Namdev, Tukaram, Ravidas are low caste, but nonetheless saints.

Guru Namak was not from the Brahmin class either!

It is said that Valmiki and Veda Vyasa , the celebrated of Hindu epics of Ramayana and Mahabharata, were also of Dalit background.

so, Balle balle to you and your imagination!

Hey Hindu, just put your pump action shotgun down and surrender right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom