What's new

Pakistani Scientist Among 10 Global Thematic Icons of the Decade 2001-2010

Bubli is a fake indian and another one on the hafi payroll for publicity!

who said you that i am indian ??
i am doing same what you are doing ...!!
you are indian usuing pakistani flag and i am pakistani usuing indian flag to play blame game.

you are fake more than i am,:taz::cry: because you will never accept the reallity and will keep saying :blah:
thuth is bitter
:whistle:

IF YOU ARE TRUE , YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE AND MORE.

THE ONLY BLUNDER FOR DR HAFI IS THE ERRONEOUS SELECTION OF NEWS AGENCY I.E PRWEB ENGLAND.
EVERY THING IN THE WORLD IS NOW COMMERCIALIZE. EVEN TRUTH AND REALITY.

YOU ARE A TRUE MAN, BUT IF AGENCIES ARE TARNISHING YOUR LIKENESS IN PUBLIC. DON’T FRET, WE ARE HERE , AND WE KNOW HOW TO CRAFT EVEN A WHITE LIE AS A UNIVERSAL TRUTH.

IF SOMEONE IS BLAMING YOU AS A LAIR.
BE A LAIR , NOW IT IS NOT A DLLEMMA, YOU JUST KEEP IN MIND
‘PEOPLE DETEST ALL LIES EXCEPT LIES SPOKEN IN PUBLIC OR PRINTED LIES’.

WE BELIEVE IN LOOKING REALITY STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND DENYING IT.

DON’T TAP MEDIA UNSWERVINGLY,

FORFEIT HARD CASH TO MIDAS OR INTERFLOW LTD IN PAKISTAN AND THEY WOULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE PANORAMA.

ONLY REALITY,TRUTH ,AND FACT IS NOT ENOUGH NOW.YOU MUST HAVE TO PAY ,NO MATTER YOU ARE ACTUAL OR BOGUS .

AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROCEDE IN ENGLAND THAN MAKE YOUR LINK WITH AP NEWS RELEAS AGENCY, I THINK JUST PAY 50 THOUSAND STERLING, AND THAN ENOY PARANORMAL OUTCOMES.

THIS IS THE ENTIRE YARN, NOTHING , NOTHING AND NOTHING BEYOND IT,ATLEAST IN YOUR COUNTRY, BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENT IS PARTON OF ONE OF THESE COMPANIES.

WE HAVE THE CLOUT TO DEMONSTRATE THE ISSUES, AS WE WOULD LIKE.

SINC said:
THE ONLY BLUNDER FOR DR HAFI IS THE ERRONEOUS SELECTION OF NEWS AGENCY I.E PRWEB ENGLAND.
EVERY THING IN THE WORLD IS NOW COMMERCIALIZE. EVEN TRUTH AND
AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROCEDE IN ENGLAND THAN MAKE YOUR LINK WITH AP NEWS RELEAS AGENCY, I THINK JUST PAY 50 THOUSAND STERLING, AND THAN ENOY PARANORMAL OUTCOMES.

News has been proved fake (unless you're a spammer on payroll), courtesy Express Tribune

It's fake, 100% pukka

Check this from the Express Tribune. They updated their article

UPDATE: January 26, 2011

Dr. Aurangzaib Hafi was never awarded by the the Sovereign Order of Malta. The Sovereign Order of Malta does not award the prize ‘ten Global Thematic Merit Icons of the Decade’.

The organization called Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, has no connection with the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and Malta, also known popularly as the Sovereign Order of Malta or as the Knights of Malta. This organization it is not authorized to use our name and emblems which are legally registered as service marks or trademarks in more than 100 countries. The persons associated with it, likewise, are unknown to us.

We feel obliged to advise you that there are persons or organizations, which make use of our name or variants for commercial or personal purpose unrelated to the aims and traditions of the Order Sovereign Order of Malta.

We have taken immediate action to understand who is behind this, and the perpetrators will be prosecuted.

Thank you for inquiring. Best regards

Eugenio Ajroldi di Robbiate

Communications manager

Sovereign Military Order of Malta

Via Condotti, 68 – 00187 Rome

Prof Hafi among Global Thematic Merit Icons of the Decade – The Express Tribune

TLDR: it was a hoax

ACCORDING TO LETTER
“WE HAVE TAKEN IMMIDIATE ACTION TO UNDERSTAND WHO
IS BEHIND THIS AND THE PERPETRATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED”

I THINK MR JUSTANOBSERVER AND TRIBUNE STOP THEM FOR THE ACTION I.E. PROSECUTION OF PERPETRATORS.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

From his CV I chose at random "MAGNETO-SECTORIAL MODEL (whatever the efff :D)" and "Foundation of Applied Medical Sciences, Kochi" to search. You guessed it right,the first one is probably from a Sci-fi Novel yet to be published by Mr. Rafi and the second place doesn't exist. This is one elaborate prank. Is this guy even real?

Nothing is concrete , almost all paraphernalia is fantasy , but yar give any new graph, to call a scientific invention as a fiction is now chronicle gag. Yar waisay ham Pakistanis mein say agar koi pehli bar plane uranay ki bat kar deta, ham oos ka kia hal kartay. Tum socho, mujhay to soch kar marna yad a gya hay . Lakin bachat ho gae,,Pakistanis mein say kisi nay nahi ki, warna ye abi tak fiction hi ……., give any new-fangled scheme.

A SANE OPINION---- Though, it is being continuously attempted and adopted to make heavily controversized the verdict by prejudiced intolerance based propaganda against certain victors a well as the mode, means and approach of the decision. Yet while deliberating circumspectly, one thing becomes obvious that the THEMATIC VERDICT, itself is a vigilantly watchful decision, in the ‘JUST MERIT’ perspectives, as being the voice of the period episode.

Depletion of eco-systems, especially the eco-sustainability horrifications of pure water , due to the non-eco drainage or the non-eco sanination practices is worsening the scenario of environmental health hazardously. Grading it as the hazardous most concern of the decade in connection to the environmental stability, as well as the urging subject-matter to be prioritized for the next decade is the righteous decision of the verdict.

Ali shalal

He is nice and perfect person...

His work done really touching heart feeling

salute his work.

Prof. Michel Chossudovsky has done tremendous contributions in terms of unveiling the conspiracy theories through his research articles. His accomplishments have been acknowledged by the great thematic nomination verdict.

Back
Top Bottom