What's new

Pakistani politician threatens to stop NATO transit if drone strikes continue

This is so ironic, Pakistanis complaining about the death of the same Hakimullah Mehsud who was personally responsible for the death of hundreds if not thousands of Pakistani soldiers and civilians.
Makes Pakistan look very weak.

It's more about subverting the peace dialogue than killing a terrorist. In a process of dialogue, whether justified or unjustified, you need at least two parties to make this process viable. Even if the Taliban had agreed to go ahead with negotiation with their malafide intentions, a fact remains intact that they were a party. Killing a head of a party on the eve of negotiation day do raise some suspicion, which is exactly politicians are turning to right now.

Although I don't believe in peace talks with TTP but still the logic politicians are presenting make sense. What could be the purpose of killing a terrorist (who heads the organization) ready to engage in peace process? I don't consider it justified even if he was not for real - the outcome could have unfolded some aspects, like fraudulence of TTP.

A pity that Pakistani principles stop at drones & doesn't continue to terrorists operating within their borders. Neither principle or sovereignty seems to extend there. Merely calling them non-state actors shouldn't be enough, either they are shredding both principles & sovereignty or they are not. If they are, more condemnation & action is necessary. Till then, the rest of the world will look at drones in a far more sympathetic light than they would otherwise.

Yeah this must also be encompassed. But I am afraid many things interrelate each other in this particular case, everyone will have to play its role.

You

Yeah! Foreign sponsored terrorists operating within Pakistan and Killing Pakistanis. We have given thousands of lives fighting against these Foreign sponsored terrorists, And we hate to listen to the lectures.

The way Pakistani political class is mourning the death of a terrorist leader, it makes me wonder if they are sponsored by Pakistni political establishment itself!

Too little too late.

Whereas to drop drone you don't need PAF. TTP does not have air-force and yet they have shot Pakistani helis.

If you think that we can hit drones with AK-47, then you are sadly mistaken.

You have no clue at what altitude the CIA drones operates and what altitude the helis operates.
First go and google it, you will get the answer. 
The way Pakistani political class is mourning the death of a terrorist leader, it makes me wonder if they are sponsored by Pakistni political establishment itself!

Pakistani Govt. was about to send a delegation for peace talks. and one day before that CIA drone kills the TTP leader who finally agreed to have a peace dialogue with the Pakistan Govt.

Got the clue?

This is so ironic, Pakistanis complaining about the death of the same Hakimullah Mehsud who was personally responsible for the death of hundreds if not thousands of Pakistani soldiers and civilians.
Makes Pakistan look very weak.

We know he was a SoB.. but he was a Pakistani SoB so a Pakistani should have killed him. Brilliant logic dont you think. But essentially it had to do with the timing of the incident and not the incident itself.

JUI-F to support Nato supplies blockade decision unconditionally

ISLAMABAD: Jamiat-i-Ulema Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman has said that his party will offer unconditional support to Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) decision on Nato supplies blockade, DawnNews reported.

The JUI-F chief stressed that there is a need to assess the situation following the killing of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan’s Hakimullah Mehsud in a drone attack.

“There is a dire need for another All Parties Conference (APC) in the aftermath of the killing,” he said.

“Following the APC, efforts were underway to get the country out of crisis. However, the drone attacks have changed the situation and the dialogue with Taliban has been affected,” he said.

A resolution regarding the blockade of Nato supplies would be presented in the Khyber Pakhtunkhawa Assembly on Monday.

Maulana Fazlur Rehman said that PTI should issue a notification in this regard, adding that his party will support the move unconditionally.

He further said that PTI should not take decisions regarding drone attacks on its own. “Tehrik-i-Insaf should have supported JUI-F’s resolution on drone attacks too,” he said.

http://dawn.com/news/1053850/jui-f-supports-nato-supplies-blockade-decision-unconditionally

Yeah! Foreign sponsored terrorists operating within Pakistan and Killing Pakistanis. We have given thousands of lives fighting against these Foreign sponsored terrorists, And we hate to listen to the lectures.

Why mourn these "foreign sponsored terrorists" then? Can't have it both ways. Hating lectures is okay, hating terrorists would be more useful.

If you think that we can hit drones with AK-47, then you are sadly mistaken.

You have no clue at what altitude the CIA drones operates and what altitude the helis operates.
First go and google it, you will get the answer. 

Pakistani Govt. was about to send a delegation for peace talks. and one day before that CIA drone kills the TTP leader who finally agreed to have a peace dialogue with the Pakistan Govt.

Got the clue?

When TTP terrorists were being freed, even than your kpk govt. was helpless. while you use to call Sharif king of Lahore when he was having Punjab govt.
Neither does you need central govt. to block what goes through the roads of KPK. The octroi of KPK roads goes to the pockets of KPK govt. officials.
In the end, Imran Khan has all the authority (being king of kpk) to arm his police with all sort of toys and you can buy from China any portable ground to air missiles or rent a hacker from Iran, could be a cheaper alternate. 

As i said, if Imran Kahn wanted..... he could have blocked all sort of transit on his first day in office, now is an awkward moment.

When TTP terrorists were being freed, even than your kpk govt. was helpless. while you use to call Sharif king of Lahore when he was having Punjab govt.
Neither does you need central govt. to block what goes through the roads of KPK. The octroi of KPK roads goes to the pockets of KPK govt. officials.
In the end, Imran Khan has all the authority (being king of kpk) to arm his police with all sort of toys and you can buy from China any portable ground to air missiles or rent a hacker from Iran, could be a cheaper alternate. 

As i said, if Imran Kahn wanted..... he could have blocked all sort of transit on his first day in office, now is an awkward moment.

you should not worry for pti or imran khan

he said today he will stop nato supply . if nawaz wants to declare governors rule so be it

you should not worry for pti or imran khan

he said today he will stop nato supply . if nawaz wants to declare governors rule so be it

I hate him.... and i believe Imran Khan is part of evil nexus, why should i care for him.
So stop targeting me and discuss the subject matter or what i stated.

If Imran is so careless about his rule or the out come, than why he didn't blocked it while Zardari was ruling and he had nothing to loose.

Again, now is an awkward moment and too late, US is now only shifting its equipment back from Afghanistan, while hater regime of Afghanistan want to use this equipment to kill Pashtoons and Punjabis.

I hate him.... and i believe Imran Khan is part of evil nexus, why should i care for him.
So stop targeting me and discuss the subject matter or what i stated.

If Imran is so careless about his rule or the out come, than why he didn't blocked it while Zardari was ruling and he had nothing to loose.

Again, now is an awkward moment and too late, US is now only shifting its equipment back from Afghanistan, while hater regime of Afghanistan want to use this equipment to kill Pashtoons and Punjabis.

i was saying the caring part sarcastically i dont bother about whether you care or not about imran .

and for your info a unanimous decision has been made by pti and all his core committee plus kpk government to stop nato and table resolution to stop nato supplies

pti has support of ji,qwp and also jui f now unconditionally

where as like of you just beat drums of [should have , would have , could have] nawaz can dig his own grave by declaring governors rule in kpk after kpk stops nato supply

Back
Top Bottom