What's new

'Pakistani officials planned to kill Asma Jahangir in India'

But there is one flaw to that logic , and that is India will get a moral right to eliminate someone we want in pakistan and blame pakistan.for example kashmir seperatists . What do you say ?

Mate i was just speculating.... That is what we can do especially when intelligence agencies are at work.....

It would not be india.... terrorists... now which terrorist muslim, hindu would depend on the capability of the conspiracy theorists

The Indian Hindu terrorists have no issue with her since she was supporting Hindu extremist leader Bal Thakray and his group.

The Indian Muslim terrorists also have nothing against her.

So that's a funny idea which US is spreading and the funniest is that they are giving credit to snowden oh he is charged with treason ???? :laugh:

Mate i was just speculating.... That is what we can do especially when intelligence agencies are at work.....

Then better speculation will be that since ISI and Pakistan Army has been ignoring her rants and giving no attention and she had gradually and now completely lost her anti-Pakistan anti-army -anti-ISI charm so they needed some projection for her.

so here is this plot to kill conspiracy theory.

:D hows that?

Then better speculation will be that since ISI and Pakistan Army has been ignoring her rants and giving no attention and she had gradually and now completely lost her anti-Pakistan anti-army -anti-ISI charm so they needed some projection for her.

so here is this plot to kill conspiracy theory.

:D hows that?

:D Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then better speculation will be that since ISI and Pakistan Army has been ignoring her rants and giving no attention -
Such speculations have had no traction in Washington since S.S. was murdered.

Vajibul Katl!!!!!

It seems that declaring SOMEBODY Vajibul Katl is now not the sole right of Mullahs. It is now percolated to AAM Admi of Pakistan!!!!!!! It is evident from the comments of Pakistani members.

It's wajib ul qatal my friend and yes anyone can be wajib ul qatal depending on your perspective. For many Ahmadis are wajib ul qatal, for TTP Pakistan Army jawans and for the fanboys of the "agencies" anyone who dares to speak against their wrongdoings, like Asma Jahangir has.

So why did the security agencies want to kill her?

:))))) US law makers need to come out of Foxnewsism .
You've just made the step into la-la-land. The highest military officer in the land wasn't pandering to Fox News. He made his point directly to lawmakers before it ever reached the news.

I am so sad why they didn't do this great service to nation they should have done it long time ago get rid of these traitors SAFMA and Asma types

Dammit she is still alive. What a curse she is riding on our Nation.

Evil has a longer age

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom