What's new

Pakistani leaders call for strong Iran-Pakistan relationship

U.S will destroy one of you or will put their stooge.But they have chosen iran since they have oil and gas and can provide access to a-stan too.But again once iran is under hands then next will be pakistan with hostile neighborhood from every side.
You can see the change in the paksitani attitude with india.Otherwise paksitanis used to say earlier that until kashmir is not sloved we wont do anything :lol: but now see they are doing every thing :lol:

so here comes the big game, and you will see huge change ;)

india is in win win situation but sacrificing iran is not in indian interst since it will put iran in western hands which means oil,gas in western hands.;)

so india will prefer U.S attack on paksitan rather than iran.

i dont want iran to be attacked.I am telling real scene.
Write my post on your wall that either iran or paksitan will be attacked before 2014 but attacking iran is very risky due to oil and gas.

My dear,one false flag operation will put u on radar. :)

But USA & Israel consider Iran to be a threat not pakistan as far i know or u mean to say USA & Israel are controlled by India?

Write my post on your wall that either iran or paksitan will be attacked before 2014 but attacking iran is very risky due to oil and gas.

I told you already that there is already a underground intelligence war going on between Israel,US and Iran so they will never attack openly, only underground works such as assasinations,sabotage etc. But that will not impede Irans progress
About Pakistan, i dnt know if the US will attack them or not but what i know is that they should work closely with Iran in military field

U.S will destroy one of you or will put their stooge.But they have chosen iran since they have oil and gas and can provide access to a-stan too.But again once iran is under hands then next will be pakistan with hostile neighborhood from every side.
You can see the change in the paksitani attitude with india.Otherwise paksitanis used to say earlier that until kashmir is not sloved we wont do anything :lol: but now see they are doing every thing :lol:

so here comes the big game, and you will see huge change ;)

india is in win win situation but sacrificing iran is not in indian interst since it will put iran in western hands which means oil,gas in western hands.;)

so india will prefer U.S attack on paksitan rather than iran.

kindly explain this?

is this a threat to Iran or Pakistan?:angel:

Brother, I always say Pakistan and Iran are NATURAL ALLIES. We have common Linguistic and cultural ties , not to mention a common religion. Countries like India will come to Iran for some temporary benefit but that relationship will never be a DEEP relationship and they will abandon you if the material reason for their interest goes away. Pakistan's interest in Iran is very deep. Our language is based on your language ( if you take out Farsi words from Urdu, there is not much of language left ). Our culture is deeply impacted by Persian culture and we have common religion. This is why most Pakistanis will always support Iran no matter what the opposing pressure may be by the US or anyone else. Pakistan will always look out for Iran's back and we are neighbours.

It is so good two hear Pakistani brothers and Iranian brothers valuing each other. I agree with you 100%. But why Indians are burning. Even when two brothers dont talk and fight they are still brothers and if an outsider tries to split us we will move closer

I told you already that there is already a underground intelligence war going on between Israel,US and Iran so they will never attack openly, only underground works such as assasinations,sabotage etc. But that will not impede Irans progress
About Pakistan, i dnt know if the US will attack them or not but what i know is that they should work closely with Iran in military field

That is my dream. Mind you if they were doing it they wouldn't tell the London toilet cleaners and other public

Brother, I always say Pakistan and Iran are NATURAL ALLIES. We have common Linguistic and cultural ties , not to mention a common religion. Countries like India will come to Iran for some temporary benefit but that relationship will never be a DEEP relationship and they will abandon you if the material reason for their interest goes away. Pakistan's interest in Iran is very deep. Our language is based on your language ( if you take out Farsi words from Urdu, there is not much of language left ). Our culture is deeply impacted by Persian culture and we have common religion. This is why most Pakistanis will always support Iran no matter what the opposing pressure may be by the US or anyone else. Pakistan will always look out for Iran's back and we are neighbours.

:tup: :tup:

iran-pakistan%20pre43.jpg

But USA & Israel consider Iran to be a threat not pakistan as far i know or u mean to say USA & Israel are controlled by India?

They never claimed openly but paksitnais knows perfectly ;)
this was the reason that mushraf had to say that we must build relations with israel ;)

now u understand??;)

As I explained before, money and power hungry Zionists are short sighted and a habit of fouling their nest (pooping in their living space, pre war germany). But our Chanakya's here in RAW South block of Delhi have hijacked the Zionist agenda of Islamophobia, as they are the only one real long term threats for Islam and Muslims of the world, being a country with billion plus population and being an aspiring global "super power", who want to take revenge on Islamic civilization for the misery it has supposedly caused them throughout Islam's history.

So Indian Hindu Nationalists are poised to use both Zionists and by proxy the West to do their job and harass Muslims, whenever an opportunity presents itself. This is the hidden open secret of geopolitics.

I would also include Turkey into this equation as well.

Turkey-Iran-Pakistan aka the TIP alliance

Having a regional alliance would be very beneficial for this conflict torn region

@iranians,

i will suggest every iranian to read my post.

Dont trust pakistanis a bit.They change allies with in minutes.Earlier they supported U.S,fought two war for them but now they want to be in arms of russia.Now every paksitani is supporting russia and iran.They used to be against iran and in favor of saudis but many paksitanis are ditiching saudis even:lol:.
now those who switch with in minutes ;)..u know better.

once paksitanis get better deal from U.S,They will drop iran is b/w ;)

so rest is ur choice..i told u nature of paksitanis ad paksitani state.

india had good relations with russia,iran and now have even with U.S but dint leave iran and russia behind;)
Our friend list always increased not decreased ever.Even with U.S sanctions,india is getting ur oil and investing with in iran.

my suggestion is take your head out of sand & have a good look around, world has changed.

thks...:)...............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom