What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

Our politicians:

8230578358_1ccdc9b053.jpg

july-7-film---muhurath-ceremony-32.jpg

ROSY-SENANAYAKE.jpg

Our cheerleaders:

033077b6845ceac6a63c2368fd7801d220121004.jpg

Shakila was born and brought up in Karachi. I don't know whether her mother is from West or father but she has many relatives in west Pakistan.

Our politicians

Khaleda Zia

She was pretty in her younger days and called miss Bangladesh and miss Pinkish Begum (Golapi Bibi)

Khaleda-Zia2.jpg

Kobori Sarwar

She is a famous actress but now a full time politician. She was called 'mishti meye' and is still called 'mishti meye' (sweet girl)

43822aad9f5519d6517dac60daa7e9d6_m.jpg

Our cheerleaders

bnm-mp.jpg

52092f4987320-Untitled-6.jpg

Anupam Kher with Bangladeshi actress Ruhi. Anupam is doing a Bangladeshi film based on liberation war. The film is titled 'Shongram' (Struggle). He is playing freedom fighter in it. They need to make him much darker since no Bangladeshi look pale white like him.

Shakila Zafar, a famous Bangladeshi singer has west Pakistan background

image_202_41128.jpg

Tamim Iqbal has west Pakistan background (Bihari)

5397889.cms

Faisal Ahsan, a 90's BD model is relative to ex-Pak cricketer Wasim Akram. Faisal's wife Jaya Ahsan is a famous Bangla film and TV actress.

ORtq1276634211.jpg

Some corrections and comments:
Shakeela Zafar has greater-Noakhali background (at least partly)

Tamim Iqbal has mixed Bihar-Uttar Pradesh background. he's more correctly a Mohajir than a downright Bihari.

(what's with this "west pakistani" thing?)

Faisal Ahsan has old Dhaka background. first time i heard he is somehow related to Wasim Akram, but not surprising

Pakistanis look different from Bangladeshis in general. Its not just about color (Common Pakistani is lighter colored even if he is dark compared to a common Bangladeshi) but physical structure is also different. A common Pakistani is much taller than a common Bangladeshi but as you said there are few Bengalis who look very similar to Pakistanis.
Bangladeshi actress

Sexy-Actress-Hot+Model-Tisha-01.jpg

Tisha%2Bhot%2Bpic%2B%252821%2529.jpg

Pakistani actress

pakistani-actress-model-aiza-khan1.jpg

What a beautiful actress! Aiza Khan should work in Bollywood.

But we also have fair skinned beauty though :P

My most favorite BD model.

Mehjabin Chowdhury

Look how beautiful she is.

Model-and-actress-Mehjabin-Chowdhury-1.jpg

flixyabd-2076101.jpg
personally i have travelled to many countires and seen variety of people with different eye color,skin color,features etc.bengali girls on average are definitely not the best looking i have seen ,but neither are the pakistani ladies.i dont see much of a difference between the two groups other than the skin color and also eye color.also pakistani s tend to be taller on average which kinda makes many of its women and again not all look masculine.we are comparing models here.lets see the bengali models are wearing contacts as it is very unlikely for a bengali women to have blue eyes and their eyes are clearly looking fake.as far as facial features the square faced girl seem to have a big nose and messed up teeth.the girl on the bottom looks cute but with the contacts on ,she looks fake to me overall.the middle one,the kashmiri one has good complexion which is due to her genetical factors but if i look at her face its not very appealing or attractive.not sure of her eye color though coz kashmiris can have any eye color including violet or indigo which is usually very rare.if i judge these three ,i would go for the girl next door looking one in the bottom picture.others do not look impressive and do not seem to even have the charm and simplicity like the bottom one.pakistanis may be considered fair and lovely in south asia but when they come out of their area ,and when compared to persians,arabs,and mediterranean europeans,they look very unattractive because the ones i have mentioned have assets that go beyond skin color or height measurements.

personally i have travelled to many countires and seen variety of people with different eye color,skin color,features etc.bengali girls on average are definitely not the best looking i have seen ,but neither are the pakistani ladies.i dont see much of a difference between the two groups other than the skin color and also eye color.also pakistani s tend to be taller on average which kinda makes many of its women and again not all look masculine.we are comparing models here.lets see the bengali models are wearing contacts as it is very unlikely for a bengali women to have blue eyes and their eyes are clearly looking fake.as far as facial features the square faced girl seem to have a big nose and messed up teeth.the girl on the bottom looks cute but with the contacts on ,she looks fake to me overall.the middle one,the kashmiri one has good complexion which is due to her genetical factors but if i look at her face its not very appealing or attractive.not sure of her eye color though coz kashmiris can have any eye color including violet or indigo which is usually very rare.if i judge these three ,i would go for the girl next door looking one in the bottom picture.others do not look impressive and do not seem to even have the charm and simplicity like the bottom one.pakistanis may be considered fair and lovely in south asia but when they come out of their area ,and when compared to persians,arabs,and mediterranean europeans,they look very unattractive because the ones i have mentioned have assets that go beyond skin color or height measurements.
Bangladesh has models?

Thank you for your faggoty opinion about a country of 185 million people n dozens of ethnicities ... another the lady you pointed out isnt Kashmiri..but from Sindh..

You keep saying West Pakistan as if you were still part of our country.
I think just 'Pakistan' would suffice :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom