What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

shame on someone who takes every comment as f****.the Sindhi lady might not be Kahmiri but hey Kashmiri people are not from a different planet.They are humans and there are prettier women than Kashmiris.Maybe its hard for you to accept that but thats the truth.

Looks like appreciating anybody you dont prefer or like casts doubt in your mind.I understand ,Bangladeshi might not fall in your beauty standards and thats totally understandable,but if you really dont find them good looking,why do you waste time in viewing posts and comments that praise them.i think you are wasting time in looking at ugly faces like that.

Sir are you ... stupid?

Last edited:
LOL people in this thread are so insecure about their looks, specially that bengali kid.

LOL people in this thread are so insecure about their looks, specially that bengali kid.

Hey, I am not kid. I am already in 20.

I look better than Mikaal Zulfikar anyday. Can compete with Fawad Khan as well. I had several proposal to act in media but I refused. My cousin brother is a model and actor but he is 12 years old kid. :coffee:

His ad when he was 8 years old. His name is Kaif Iqbal

In this recent print ad male model is Pakistani Kashmiri and female model is Bangladeshi model Shokh.

2014_04_14_20_5_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like that line because that's the truth welcome to our land, you certainly have roots from the West Pakistan. You should be happy and consider your self blessed you aint like other Bangladeshi who look more like their eastern neighbors:sarcastic::sarcastic:

No, I don't have roots from West Pakistan. Bangladesh is very diverse in terms of skin color. Majority are dark brown skinned but there are light skinned as well. I am light skinned and I do look like a random Pakistani who is also light skinned. My friends tease me always by saying hey, Pakistani 'Razakar'. :omghaha:

There is a craze for fair skinned in Bangladesh. I was offered TV ads but was not interested. My cousin does ads.

No, I don't have roots from West Pakistan. Bangladesh is very diverse in terms of skin color. Majority are dark brown skinned but there are light skinned as well. I am light skinned and I do look like a random Pakistani who is also light skinned. My friends tease me always by saying hey, Pakistani 'Razakar'. :omghaha:

There is a craze for fair skinned in Bangladesh. I was offered TV ads but was not interested. My cousin does ads.
Pakistanis are not fair either, stop obsessing over skin colour and 2 pakistani male models coming to BD isn't a big deal either.

strange I never thought Bangladeshi be so dark they consider Pakistanis as fair skind. n I m dead serious

Back
Top Bottom