What's new

Pakistani involvement in the Siege of Mecca ???

so pakistani army is master for attacking masjids conquered it like lal masjid and whatever happened in mecca

don't you seen one side did you know who many people killed by tarerrst before start opration in makkah.and lal masjid who was responcble of all this drama he arrest in burka why not abdulaziz jihad until shadat wich they say.

so pakistani army is master for attacking masjids conquered it like lal masjid and whatever happened in mecca

I would say that the terrorists are "experts" at cowardly acts like hiding in Masjid's and killing and taking innocent people hostage.

I was working for Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation at this time and was in Kuwait. Roedad Khan was the Secretary Interior and his son was my colleague at KNPC. On inquiry about participation of Pakistani forces, I was advised that no Pakistani forces took part in this operation.

I would say that the terrorists are "experts" at cowardly acts like hiding in Masjid's and killing and taking innocent people hostage.

Well said. If they have the right to take advantage of their religion we reserve the right to kill them as we wish.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom