What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299763 said:
its call narag in hinduism, according to hum hindus are narag bound
not all philosophies believe in narak. there are philosophies which believe in circle of birht and death which are defined by the laws of karma. the ultimate aim is fr the soul to attain salvation. anyway you guys cannot understand as it requires independent thinking , not obey a book.

is Executioner a girl? I didn't know that!
you didnt answer me.. where in pak you from..

Yes.Saanch Ko Aanch Nahin(Truth Needs No Support)

I'm already out so you need not to shed your crocodile's tears on plight of Pakistani hindus.

for right/security etc like kashmiris are doing like tribal are doing with maoist help.....

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-hindus-all-discussions-37.html#ixzz23LdzMAWy
So what do you suggest?? they take up arms and bombs and start terrorist camps and start blowing up themselves in market places and govt installations, form Militant groups and start targeting Muslims in Pakistan - Hindu, Christians, Hazara's, Shiites, Ahmedi's start terrorism organisations in Pakistan!! :woot: that's a nice thought ajtr I think your thought has potential, but you already have too many terrorist organizations don't you think any addition will take you down faster!

not all philosophies believe in narak. there are philosophies which believe in circle of birht and death which are defined by the laws of karma. the ultimate aim is fr the soul to attain salvation. anyway you guys cannot understand as it requires independent thinking , not obey a book.

you didnt answer me.. where in pak you from..

Punjab.....................

I don't have time to dig your youtube videos directed at me. But I was not talking about Hindus versus Muslims (I was talking about North Western people, Muslims and Hindus INCLUDED). Then I don't know why u felt the need to compare us with Arabs and Iranians etc.

Too late for that now.

I am from North West India and I consider myself Indian first and foremost.

You are a Pakistani for me, I don't give a damn to your ethnicity.

You are just as much a foreigner as an African or a Latin American. We have nothing against you or your country.

You try to be racist to my country and I tell you the contempt I hold you in. Else, we can be friends, being fellow human beings.

Civilized human beings are not supposed to be racists. Racists are considered scum.

Too late for that now.

I am from North West India and I consider myself Indian first and foremost.

You are a Pakistani for me, I don't give a damn to your ethnicity.

You are just as much a foreigner as an African or a Latin American. We have nothing against you or your country.

You try to be racist to my country and I tell you the contempt I hold you in. Else, we can be friends, being fellow human beings.

Civilized human beings are not supposed to be racists. Racists are considered scum.

Your opinion matters zilch to me. I dont care about half evolved people according to Darwinian theory

Yes Safriz, don't mess with monkeys on other side of the border. Indians failed to evolve that doesnt mean we go to the other side of the border and mess with them? You know monkeys, apes, bobobos etc can easily maul over 6 feet human being. The way their bodies r built they have really strong joints.

Jaali burqa does do something for the imagination. ;)

and gujrat and some others..
the total number of muslims killed in these riots is nowhere near hindus killed in Pakistan.
In Pakistan people Marry them dont kill them..Unlike in india...

Teyraa Fittey munh masee museebtay :lol:

Moron! Godra and Gujarat are the same. the some others are Babri. And the total number of non-Muslims killed in all riots is more than Muslims. This makes Your usual rants "Muslim genocide" even more moronic. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom