What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinion matters zilch to me. I dont care about half evolved people according to Darwinian theory

Yes, Mongrels (1/4 Iranian, 1/32364 Turkish, 1/64 Arab, 1/1024 Afghan.......) are the most evolved species.

You prove Darwin right every day. ;)

BTW, does Islam recognize Darwin's theory? ;)

Or are you going straight to hell for quoting him!

Jaali burqa does do something for the imagination. ;)

Your opinion matters zilch to me. I dont care about half evolved people according to Darwinian theory. All I know is we share a common ancestral link with you guyz and we diverged from you millions of years ago. Same is with bonbos, apes etc.

Yes, Mongrels (1/4 Iranian, 1/32364 Turkish, 1/64 Arab, 1/1024 Afghan.......) are the most evolved species.

You prove Darwin right every day. ;)

BTW, does Islam recognize Darwin's theory? ;)

Or are you going straight to hell for quoting him!

I am not Muslim... After seeing South Indians in real life, I am a strong supporter of Drawianism and its theory of evolution and I am sure you are too. And I don't care if supporting darwinism ends me in hell. Truth has to be told!!

Your opinion matters zilch to me. I dont care about half evolved people according to Darwinian theory. All I know is we share a common ancestral link with you guyz and we diverged from you millions of years ago. Same is with bonbos, apes etc.

I am not Muslim... After seeing South Indians in real life, I am a strong supporter of Drawianism and its theory of evolution and I am sure you are too. And I don't care if supporting darwinism ends me in hell. Truth has to be told!!

You are just a primitive baboon.

That's what you are. ;)

You are just a primitive baboon.

That's what you are. ;)

Baboon are cute Vinod, admit we share common ancestral link with them, but Indians failed to evolve halfway just like those species found in Austalia like duckbill platypus, kangaroos etc. Nothing wrong with it.

Baboon are cute Vinod, admit we share common ancestral link with them, but Indians failed to evolve halfway just like those species found in Austalia like duckbill platypus, kangaroos etc. Nothing wrong with it.

And naqisul aqal. ;)

Badi khala, umar ka to khayaal karo.

Is umar me namehraan se itni baaten, umar ke is dhalaan par! ;)

And naqisul aqal. ;)

Badi khala, umar ka to khayaal karo.

Is umar me namehraan se itni baaten, umar ke is dhalaan par! ;)

See I told u be4 that u r not north western Indian, U r north eastern Indian. No punjabi or haryanvi speaks such flowery Urdu. R u ashamed that u r from U.P/Lucknow? I would be too hehe

How did biological evolution of a people of a specific "nationality" remained stunted from primates in the modern era? :rofl:

Either the Nobel prize commitee is missing a genius or the Afghan opium must be really potent, to have effects so long. :whistle:

What...? Hmmmn....George Carlin anyone ? :D

See I told u be4 that u r not north western Indian, U r north eastern Indian. No punjabi or haryanvi speaks such flowery Urdu. R u ashamed that u r from U.P/Lucknow? I would be too hehe

Badi khala, I picked up our own language.

Hindi/Urdu is an Indian language, does not belong to any province of Pakistan.

You needed a foreign language, you picked up an Indian one rather than Arabic or Persian (which were also contenders). ;)

Anyway, badi khala, you sure we won't see an honorable news report from USA tomorrow? ;)

How did biological evolution of a people of a specific "nationality" remained stunted from primates in the modern era? :rofl:

Either the Nobel prize commitee is missing a genius or the Afghan opium must be really potent, to have effects so long. :whistle:

That is my theory and I am trying to gather as much evidence as I can. ;) Well theory is a theory it is NOT A LAW. It can be disproved later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom