What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT IF MUSLIMS FROM PAKISTAN CAME TO INDIA AND CRY FOR CITIZENSHIP, I know they are not being assaulted in their own country but its just a general question, ????

take them kill them throw them or give them not our problem those whom refuse to be paksitani no more our problem .

well show me book and then i will told you abut and yes abut movies you are an indian ? do you ever watched bollywood ?:omghaha:

I talked about Lollywood, watch the movie "Border" of your Superstar Shan where movie refers Hindus as dogs number of times. Its on youtube.

At least we dont kill them all off like you guys did. From 22% to 2% , not even Nazis have been so ssytematic with the killing of Jews

thats why i said take them all we will finish them soon they are your brothers :omghaha:

I talked about Lollywood, watch the movie "Border" of your Superstar Shan where movie refers Hindus as dogs number of times. Its on youtube.
yes same as border of india where sunny deol said dogs to pak army ;) its just tit for tat .

WHAT IF MUSLIMS FROM PAKISTAN CAME TO INDIA AND CRY FOR CITIZENSHIP, I know they are not being assaulted in their own country but its just a general question, ????

they are fleeing to Australia or seeking asylum in developed countries, not India.

You are such a shameless human being... are all Pakistanis shameless supporting genocide like you and webmaster?

so you make another ID after banned from that Puchtoon ID ? @WebMaster ap bhi na :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are fleeing to Australia or seeking asylum in developed countries, not India.

haan jhan maza bhi hai life ka yaar :chilli: i myself thinking to migrate Australia now :cheers:

So, you will abuse Hindus in your movies.

well its upon movie maker he did it in reply to indians . in fact bollywood start it with massive any muslims anti pakistan dirty propaganda movies .

NO,They have to return to their own country i.e Pakistan . their is no need to give these hindus our indian citizenship . I have some questions to ask????
1. at the time of partition why they didn't choose india? ?
2.if they were muslims than do we accept them???
3.if they have so much of love with india than where were they in between these 65 years ??

between 65 years there was no such scale of terrorism here.

and more interesting fact they or everyone should ask from which Part of Pakistan mostly these asylum seeking Hindus are runing away?

check it out and you will find the reasons which are more to do with feudalism than religion.

I know more of our Pakistani Hindus in KPK do not wish to go to India

between 65 years there was no such scale of terrorism here.

and more interesting fact they or everyone should ask from which Part of Pakistan mostly these asylum seeking Hindus are runing away?

check it out and you will find the reasons which are more to do with feudalism than religion.

I know more of our Pakistani Hindus in KPK do not wish to go to India

They are Sindhis right?

bwahahahaha it was aimed at Indian ones not local ones.

and whats the big deal in Indian movies your own Indian Muslims are shown theifs and gangsters dahhhhh

as if you dont have a better role for them

haan jhan maza bhi hai life ka yaar :chilli: i myself thinking to migrate Australia now :cheers:

well its upon movie maker he did it in reply to indians . in fact bollywood start it with massive any muslims anti pakistan dirty propaganda movies .

we don't make anti Muslim movies, but anti pak yes there are a few...

u are right. after all u are the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

yeah..this time they will say they are the islamic republic of pakistan..hindus can get lost...but on other places..."oh great man jinnah..he wanted to give equal rights to all irrespective of religion blah blah blah...."

this is the truth....pakistan is an islamic country.....and islamic by definition means hell for minorities...not the fairy land that jinnah wanted to establish.....

anyway unlike those hypocrite, selfish pakistani "mussalmans" who abandoned their hindustani muslim brothers after forming a country in their name....we indians/hindus should not abandon our hindus in pakistan/bangaldesh/sri lanka......we should welcome the pakistani hindus with open arms and provide them citizenship so that they can escape the hellhole......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom