What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what we got from gov they got same . what you think we should give them special treatment because they are hindus ? living in cities there kids go schools collages univ use same roads same infrastructure live in same conditions and have same everything . don't you know last 5 years every pakistani suffers from worse gov of our history ? what we got in last 5 years ? nothing .

What about hate infested Pakistani textbooks, even movies.

Competition between airlines? BS. Don't make stuff up. Haj pilgrims can ONLY travel by air india if they want to avail compensation from the government. There is NO competition, it is a monopoly by air india. And guess who foots the bill for air india, which is completely owned by the GoI?

That is a BLACKMAIL.

the private airlines would have court more Haj passangers.

its not facilitating Muslims but minting money from them by GOI. let them choose which airline they want to travel.

and oh above all the so-called subsidy is Rs200 per person.

basically its a subsidy to Air India and not to the Muslim community.

there was also this proposal of charging the well off Muslim pilgrims to foot the subsidy. was it implemented or not you can tell

what we got from gov they got same . what you think we should give them special treatment because they are hindus ? living in cities there kids go schools collages univ use same roads same infrastructure live in same conditions and have same everything . don't you know last 5 years every pakistani suffers from worse gov of our history ? what we got in last 5 years ? nothing .

u are right. after all u are the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

NO,They have to return to their own country i.e Pakistan . their is no need to give these hindus our indian citizenship . I have some questions to ask????
1. at the time of partition why they didn't choose india? ?
2.if they were muslims than do we accept them???
3.if they have so much of love with india than where were they in between these 65 years ??

At the time of partition they thought they would be treated as equals. Seems they were wrong. I come from Dehradun where we have thousands of tibetan refugees who have been given citizenship by GOI, so why not these Pakistani hindus?

Can a hindu aspire to be a president/PM in your country. I believe your constitution allows only muslims to occupy such a position.

No he cant as per constitution however i wont mind ammending it and getting a Puppet President like India has been.

Sik/Muslim/Hindu/ xyz president post is a cermonial one in India . doesnt matter.

i will not mind having one such

Yeah, there are isolated incidents here and there but yes they are safer.

I have many Indian Muslim friends i truly believe Pakistan Hindus can do freely whatever they want more than what Indian Muslims can do in India. They have to do everything hidden

Webmaster, I couldn't disagree more. We can have a meaningful debate, but let me give one example

Do you know one of one Pakistani Hindu political leader who can make a speech against the majority community like the one Owaisi made in Hyderabad? If he did would he live the next 24 hours?

On a more general note, sure Muslims in India could be a lot better off than they are. No one denies that fact. Some sections of Hindu society are biased against Muslims.

But I would disagree that they have to do everything 'hidden'. One thing I would agree with you is on cow slaughter- that is an emotive issue. But most other things, I fail to see what they have to hide, or are hiding.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he cant as per constitution however i wont mind ammending it and getting a Puppet President like India has been.

Sik/Muslim/Hindu/ xyz president post is a cermonial one in India . doesnt matter.

Jana ji, what you won't mind and what is reality are two different issues. You may be more tolerant, far more open to new ideas and welcoming of diversity. But we're not talking about you or me. We are talking about governments and institutionalized political, economic and social realities.

For the purpose of a discussion, this discussion, I at least would focus on the latter.

Equal number of Indian Muslims should be sent to Pakistan. We have taken in all Pakistani Sikhs and Hindus from Partition time (who migrated to India), but we still have these Muslims living in our own country. How is this fair, where Pak is allowed to systematically kill off its minority but we have to fairly treat ours?

If Muslims leave India, there will also be no jhad and crime problems that Muslims are regularly involved in India

lolz its pakistan not lalaland equal numbers of indians we will never even let them cross border they are your citizens and its not exchange game .you want to send criminal jihadis to pakistan as your criminal dump

Leave President, can a Hindu/Christian become even the interior minister or Foreign minister or army chief in Pakistan. :cheesy:

That's an interesting article!

India should welcome them warmly ,after all they're Hindus.

Wrong...............India shld arm them to there teeths to fight for their rights....

Would pakistan accept Kashmiris without kashmir.........No...... then humne kya sarafat ka theka le laka hai:sniper:

time to give them a taste of there own medicine:chilli:

At the time of partition they thought they would be treated as equals. Seems they were wrong. I come from Dehradun where we have thousands of tibetan refugees who have been given citizenship by GOI, so why not these Pakistani hindus?

WHAT IF MUSLIMS FROM PAKISTAN CAME TO INDIA AND CRY FOR CITIZENSHIP, I know they are not being assaulted in their own country but its just a general question, ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom