What's new

Pakistani Hindu woman enters elections; Once a landlord's serf

No idea about Veero but such people are freed by paying money to the landlord.

She was also a bonded labor. She escaped and has helped thousands like her after that. That's the courage we need from our people, hindu or muslim. Whatever.

Quick Question to Pakistanis.

Since she is contesting does this mean the graduate condition also applies to her. I will be surprised if she is educated and that too till graduation. Does someone has info on that. There are so many poor people in South Asia. A true representation for them can only come from among them. Thats why I feel this graduate condition is very regressive and unfortunate.

Anyways good to see finally someone from such humble background contesting elections. If people like these win feudal structure will slowly go away in Pakistan.

Also I feel bringing religion into this by OP/Author is very unfortunate. I am sure there are also muslim bonded laborers. Its should be a fight for all such people irrespective of religion.

it seems pakistani is moving towards secular islamic state..which is good.. lets hope this women not get killed for being hindu kafir women by talibanis and their sympathisers.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was also a bonded labor. She escaped and has helped thousands like her after that. That's the courage we need from our people, hindu or muslim. Whatever.

She is a brave woman, what is her education background since graduation is needed ?

You were supporting Hindus departure from Pakistan.

Well i couldn't PM you, so I'll leave my message here...

-------

Hi,

Perhaps you have misunderstood me or the meaning of my post.
But that doesn't matter.

I am Pakistani, an expat sure.
But I am a proud Pakistani and a Muslim.
Check my previous posts both on here and Indian defence forum before jumping to conclusions about someone you DO NOT know.

So how dare you post such an insult?

Of all the Indian trolls and other members I've been in feuds with.

I've never been so angry with any other member before.

Good day.

-------

She was talking about the Indians you nerd.

It was addressed to me. No Indian member posted any of the sort.

Get bent

You wrote it's good for the woman.

Spring Onion quoted you and said, "but the people of her religion that are anti-Pakistani members here(Indians obviously) are burning.

Another given is that you are obviously Pro-Pakistani so she wasn't talking about you.

Comprehension problems bro?

Or maybe it was lost in translation..

You wrote it's good for the woman.

Spring Onion quoted you and said, "but the people of her religion that are anti-Pakistani members here(Indians obviously) are burning.

Another given is that you are obviously Pro-Pakistani so she wasn't talking about you.

Comprehension problems bro?

Or maybe it was lost in translation..

Still makes little sense considering no-one posted anything of that sort.
it was out of the blue.

Thanks, but I want to hear it from her, I'll delete if needed and apologise for misunderstanding.

It's getting late here, until then, khuda hafiz

Back
Top Bottom