What's new

Pakistani Hindu family ordered to quit India

Anyone who is not traveling with Proper Documents should be kicked out
Period

Apparently they got the same treatment in ma bahart. Looks like the land of milk and honey turned out to be a pipe dream for these poor people. Maybe they should apply for asylum to Israel. We all know how much Indians like to do chaplusi for the Israelis, perhaps they will get nationality?!

Sir, I do not know why you act like this.. Hindu or Muslim, he is a Pakistani.. His visa terms was that he can visit one particular city.. He violated that rules and went to Kerala to see a religious person.. Many of the other nationalities also send back for violating visa norms.. I am not sure what is the big fuss is all about? He was not here to get asylum.

Sir, I do not know why you act like this.. Hindu or Muslim, he is a Pakistani.. His visa terms was that he can visit one particular city.. He violated that rules and went to Kerala to see a religious person.. Many of the other nationalities also send back for violating visa norms.. I am not sure what is the big fuss is all about? He was not here to get asylum.

Fair point, i always enjoy your rebuttals Seiko, you are by far one of the finest Indians i have met and i have respect for you. Kudos!

Indians feel a lot of pain for our hindus. So I won't blame him for that. Makes sense. ;)

We feel a lot of pain for your ahmadis, christians and shias as well.. As a matter of fact we feel a lot of pain for all your sects who are currently being oppressed by your religious extremists/terrorists..But does not mean we will offer all of them asylum in India.. :D

We feel a lot of pain for your ahmadis, christians and shias as well.. As a matter of fact we feel a lot of pain for all your sects who are currently being oppressed by your religious extremists/terrorists..But does not mean we will offer all of them asylum in India.. :D

Fair enough. Your life is too painful. :)

Their boats heading towards Australia.

I am talking about this particular case.

Particular case in insignificant since thousand of Hindus fleeing from Pakistan got Indian citizenship and many Hindus along with your Shias, Ahmedis and Christians also still fleeing Pakistan.

Particular case in insignificant since thousand of Hindus fleeing from Pakistan got Indian citizenship and many Hindus along with your Shias, Ahmedis and Christians also still fleeing Pakistan.

Again I am talking about this particular incident. So lets stick to that. :rolleyes:

Our Hindu brothers and sisters have made major contributions for Pakistan. They should be rewarded for their courage to stay in a country increasingly under siege from a number of militant groups. But instead they are forced to go to India and seek refuge there. The problem is not whether India cares about Hindus in Pakistan or not as @darkinsky claims. The problem is why did these families have to move from their ancestral homeland in the first place. Why were they not accorded protection? What were the reasons they were forced to take such a drastic step and abandon their motherland.

We should admit that we as a state have failed to protect minorities. We are almost wishing the Hindus left Pakistan instead of seeking the reasons they have taken such a drastic step.

We must protect our minorities because a nation is known by how much or how little it protects its minorities. We should treat our minorities equally and give them utmost respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom