What's new

Pakistani High court orders Musharraf's arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad news indeed & I protest against this corrupt decision.

The terrorists are allowed to walk freely, terrorists are freed by these corrupt courts with a decision given “..not enough evidence…”, killing by these corrupt & incompetent politicians daily throughout Pakistan specially in Karachi, corrupt & incompetent politicians allowed to walk freely & rule Pakistan even after crime that they have committed are proven. Not to mention the Govt. was directly involved in Memo scandal & even after everything proven Hussain Haqqani was helped to escape Pakistan & the courts were silent. The list goes on.

This clearly shows that the corrupt & incompetent are united NOT for Pakistan but to save this corrupt system for their personal interests & they are united against a person whom they fear the most.

The corrupt sold out incompetent media is going to whatever they can to hurt Gen. Musharraf by spreading false lies & propaganda against him.

About Gen. Musharraf I will say only one thing "Lion in hyenas den"

Very sad news indeed & I protest against this corrupt decision.

The terrorists are allowed to walk freely, terrorists are freed by these corrupt courts with a decision given “..not enough evidence…”, killing by these corrupt & incompetent politicians daily throughout Pakistan specially in Karachi, corrupt & incompetent politicians allowed to walk freely & rule Pakistan even after crime that they have committed are proven. Not to mention the Govt. was directly involved in Memo scandal & even after everything proven Hussain Haqqani was helped to escape Pakistan & the courts were silent. The list goes on.

This clearly shows that the corrupt & incompetent are united NOT for Pakistan but to save this corrupt system for their personal interests & they are united against a person whom they fear the most.

The corrupt sold out incompetent media is going to whatever they can to hurt Gen. Musharraf by spreading false lies & propaganda against him.

About Gen. Musharraf I will say only one thing "Lion in hyenas den"

You have living example of PMLn MNA Anjum Aqeel who run away from court and intentionally disobey all court order , resistance in arrest etc etc. Now he is allowed to contest election ,,,,,joke after joke

Being an old Mushy supporter or ex supporter I will say that Musharraf does not have much of a future in Pakistan. People have called continually for his arrest and his own position is tenuous at best. No one cares about what Musharraf says anymore even though our economy was doing much better during his reign.

You have living example of PMLn MNA Anjum Aqeel who run away from court and intentionally disobey all court order , resistance in arrest etc etc. Now he is allowed to contest election ,,,,,joke after joke

True. Oblivion & deception are the right words for the people of Pakistan.

Being an old Mushy supporter or ex supporter I will say that Musharraf does not have much of a future in Pakistan. People have called continually for his arrest and his own position is tenuous at best. No one cares about what Musharraf says anymore even though our economy was doing much better during his reign.

The people who call for his arrest, just ask them whom do they support, most of them will answer PML-N, PML-Q, PPP, ANP, JUI etc. (here is your answer in advance)& one more thing just check how much educated these corrupt people really are.

DEKHO DEKHO KAUN BHAGA ...GIDAR BHAGA...GIDAR BHAGA....

At court few Pakistani were shouting above words.... BHAGORA another medal for ex Pakistani General...
:omghaha:

This is Pakistan internal matter, STFU & get lost.

The people who call for his arrest, just ask them whom do they support, most of them will answer PML-N, PML-Q, PPP, ANP, JUI etc. (here is your answer in advance)& one more thing just check how much educated these corrupt people really are.

This is Pakistan internal matter, STFU & get lost.

Now the real Fight between Courts and Military , Military will show who is real boss in PAK, who has GUN in PAK make and break law.

ISLAMABAD: Former military ruler PervezMusharraf was on Thursday ordered to be arrested by a court here in a case over the imposition of emergency rule in 2007, but evaded being taken into custody with his bodyguards whisking him away before the police could act.

The Islamabad high court rejected Musharraf's plea for extension of bail in connection with the sacking of over 60 judges during the emergency.

69-year-old Musharraf, who returned to Pakistan on March 24 after a nearly four-year long self-imposed exile abroad to contest the May 11 general elections, appeared in the high court under a thick security blanket.

Dismissing his application, the bench ordered the police to arrest him immediately.

Soon after the court order, Musharraf's security team quickly rushed him out of the courtroom to his black SUV without being stopped.

Musharraf's motorcade then drove out of the court complex in the presence of a battery of armed security personnel.

TV news channels reported that Musharraf's motorcade drove from the court to his farmhouse at Chak Shahzad on the outskirts of Islamabad.

Musharraf's security team comprises army commandos. A large number of Musharraf's supporters, gathered at the court complex, scuffled with lawyers, who called on police to implement the high court's order to arrest the former president.

Since Musharraf's return to Pakistan last month, he has been in and out of court several times to get his bail extended over the 2007 killing of former premier Benazir Bhutto, the death of a Baloch leader Akbar Bugti in a 2006 military operation and for imposing emergency rule in 2007.

The Taliban have also threatened to target him.

Earlier this week, Musharraf was disqualified from contesting next month's general election, effectively ending his ambitions for a political comeback.

Musharraf flees from court premises after arrest order - The Times of India

Not funny at all. Aandhi aati hai to sab ko bhaagna padta hai bhai. But the real sad part is that now he is Na Ghar Ka, Na Ghaat Ka. Poor fellow must be hoping to get some relief from superior courts. Poor fellow had come with asspirations to become the PM of Pakistan. Now he cannot even contest any seat. This is real mockery of the genteel elite of Pakistan.

He was the saviour of the Pure Pakistan. The epitome of Pakistani Kammandu and today he had to hightail out of the "bloody civilian" court. What has the situation in Pakistan come to? How dare the "bloody civilians" decide up on the arrest of the Marde Monim Ex-Chief.

APML calls for Press confrence @ 5pm, INSHAALLAH we will hear something good.

It is true they are scared of him. When Gen. Musharraf was in power hindis use to **** out their dippers with fear.

Another lie by you hindis & you all love living in that lies.

Yes if been born in India and living in India makes me Hindu...then i'm an Hindu....For you make that an INDIAN...even though i'm not Hindu or muslim...religion hardly matters to me when it comes to national pride...for me it's always India First.....and your ref about Lies...Just tell me who is in control of Kargil...just tell me that

Musharraf to appeal against arrest order

Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf will appeal in the country's highest court on Thursday against an order for his arrest, a party spokesman said.

The spokesman for Musharraf's All Pakistan Muslim League told AFP that if the order is upheld, then he expected the authorities to put the retired general under house arrest at his property on the edge of Islamabad.
"Musharraf is composed and confident. We will go for an appeal in the Supreme Court today. If the court rejects our appeal, we will present ourselves to the law," APML spokesman Muhammad Amjad said.
"I think if an arrest is necessary, the authorities will declare the farm house a sub-jail," he added.

Musharraf to appeal against arrest order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom