What's new

Pakistani govt is Bankrupt

Bro this shows ur mental bankrupcy. you can alway take good things left bad things. economic and political changes are the need of the hour.

Sorry but I would say again. I would prefer bankruptcy than looking towards the east. You reserve the right to contradict but I still believe the same.

lol..look in the east , the pathetic junk's economy is better than the pure dirt in the west. and if you dont want to learn....well, then dont learn :lol:

Again, our economy was doing pretty well a couple of years ago. If i'm not mistaken you guys were bankrupt or almost bankrupt in the 1990's. Taliban, flooding, bombings have affected our economy. Plus you guys still have like 600 or 500 million people living under poverty thats not exactly a good example to follow.

Everyone has their time for being on top and it does't last forever

Again, our economy was doing pretty well a couple of years ago. If i'm not mistaken you guys were bankrupt or almost bankrupt in the 1990's. Taliban, flooding, bombings have affected our economy. Plus you guys still have like 600 or 500 million people living under poverty thats not exactly a good example to follow.

and we also have the 4 largest economy and one of the fastest growing with one of the highest reserves in the world, so please stop trolling and worry about Pakistan. The Indian economy is a great example to those who want to follow it.

and we also have the 4 largest economy and one of the fastest growing with one of the highest reserves in the world, so please stop trolling and worry about Pakistan. The Indian economy is a great example to those who want to follow it.

Coming from you and an indian thats rich :disagree: Btw you still have more poor people then 26 African countries, so much for being a "superpower"

I wasn't even talking to you, so please take your chest thumping somewhere else to people who actually care.

yes in the 90s our economy was not as strong as its now, but we were never at a position that pakistan is right now...about banktruptcy, as I said , we were not so strong economically, but never bankrupt...about the misfortunes like floods and bombings, then we also have our share of those..if you have floods, we had them too..if you guys are being bombed, then we have much larger population to feed.....what matters is your state policies for indutrialisation and the environment.

why do you think suddenly from nowhere , we are at this stage ?? so there is something to learn...just ignoring because of hatred is not maturity...you learn even from your enemies.

absolutely right, we have so many problems like yours, even more than yours. but the game changer is leadership and policies. see post liberalization (after 1991) how much v have achieved. economic clout has increased many folds. easily saw off the economic downturn and fundamentals are very strong. china started this in 1970, they also took a lot of time, being efficient. our time will come. let talk about the policies rather than bashing each other. thanks

yes in the 90s our economy was not as strong as its now, but we were never at a position that pakistan is right now...about banktruptcy, as I sadi , we were not so strong economically, but never bankrupt...about the misfortunes like floods and bombings, then we also have our share of those..if you have floods, we had them too..if you guys are being bombed, then we have much larger population to feed.....what matters is your state policies for indutrialisation and the environment.

why do you think suddenly from nowhere , we are at this stage ?? so there is something to learn...just ignoring because of hatred is not maturity...you learn even from your enemies.

Yes but you has the advantage of a large market. And bombings and large populations are totally different things. Because of the bombings investment has gone down, which negatively affects the economy. Plus this flooding has affected the whole country not certain parts of the country, show me an incident where there was a natural disaster in india of this magnitude. I'm not saying that india hasn't done a good job economically in recent years cause you have but you guys still aren't perfect. There are better examples to follow like China. Everyone goes through a bad time, we'll get through it.

Coming from you and an indian thats rich :disagree: Btw you still have more poor people then 26 African countries, so much for being a "superpower"

I wasn't even talking to you, so please take your chest thumping somewhere else to people who actually care.

stick to the topic and learn to accept facts. Does not matter how many poor we have, we are still among the fastest and the biggest in the world. If you cant match upto that then don’t try the usual criticize India’s poor tactic. We will talk when Pakistan manages to become even 10% of what India is today. Now stick to the topic, and stop trolling.

stick to the topic and learn to accept facts. Does not matter how many poor we have, we are still among the fastest and the biggest in the world. If you cant match upto that then don’t try the usual criticize India’s poor tactic. We will talk when Pakistan manages to become even 10% of what India is today. Now stick to the topic, and stop trolling.

This is pretty much what you wrote :blah::blah:

Anyways its pretty ironic that someone who trolls regularly is calling someone else a troll. No offense you're one of the most annoying posters ever and I'm just going to put you on my ignore list.

No one is denying that Pakistan was on the path of improvement at one point. During the late 1990’s and even the early 2000’s Pakistan’s growth rate was among the best in the world but that’s when the problems really started. First and foremost was Pakistan’s involvement in the War against Terror. This has not only negated foreign investment but also radicalized a huge chunk of the population. Weak economic policy as well as inherent inability of the government has severely limited Pakistan’s economic recovery. Pakistan must now introduce heavy reform’s not only financially but also politically in order to move forward. The Army’s say in politically matter must be reduced and the civilian government must be given more powers in order for reforms to take place. No one can deny that Pakistan has potential but only having potential if of no use. Study how Dr.Manmohan Singh introduced heavy reforms into India in the early 1990’s and it will benefit you, that’s where you can take inspiration from India.

Yes but you has the advantage of a large market plus. And bombings and large populations are totally different things. Because of the bombings investment has gone down, which negatively affects the economy. I'm not saying that india hasn't done a good job economically in recent years cause you have but you guys still aren't perfect. There are better examples to follow like China

well, its again upto you to decide whom to follow, China ofcourse is a great example, but if you see, Pakistan has more commonality with India than Pakistan...because you are today struggling as we did earlier ..so its like starting from scratch.

about the problems ( the bolded part), I will just say, you have no idea how difficult it is to have a population as India's...if you gain the market, you also have the respnsibility to develop their status
(the poor) at the same rate as the overall...and we have /had millions of them...like you cant ignore them in a bid to build sky scrapers....why do you think inspite of this super economy growth rate, very lilltle development is happening in the departments like food and poverty ??

on another point - bombings definitely creates a bad environment...this bad environment makes it low investment..and this is where the Govt policies come in...dont want to go further how the govt policies can curb the problem...we have discussed a lot on this on another thread..on another note, the govt can also shift focus on development issues instead of issues which are not important at the moment..which again I would not like to mention.

THANKS TO PPP GOVT. THEY DID SUCCESSFULLY AS THEY DID IT PREVIOUSLY. SO PAY MY REGARDS TO THEM THAT THEY DIDN'T DISAPPOINT ME

This is pretty much what you wrote :blah::blah:

Anyways its pretty ironic that someone who trolls regularly is calling someone else a troll. No offense you're one of the most annoying posters ever and I'm just going to put you on my ignore list.

sorry but you arnt on my fav list also, i have seen you posting on other threads too and annoying will be an understatement.

Yes but you has the advantage of a large market. And bombings and large populations are totally different things. Because of the bombings investment has gone down, which negatively affects the economy. Plus this flooding has affected the whole country not certain parts of the country, show me an incident where there was a natural disaster in india of this magnitude. I'm not saying that india hasn't done a good job economically in recent years cause you have but you guys still aren't perfect. There are better examples to follow like China. Everyone goes through a bad time, we'll get through it.
look safety and security should be the prime importance for pakistan, nobody gonna invest otherwise. other thing is to change the perception of the world about pakistan as a progressing society like Turkey. good relation with india will really stabilize both country and provide the access to vast market. if people learn from past its economy wins rather than anything. we u dont treat ur people well then they turn like maoist in ur country, so learning is not bad after all.

Back
Top Bottom