What's new

Pakistani flag refusese to burn in Afghanistan

lol..........
that's why i love to visit this forum :rofl:

btw these above videos and photographs belongs in stupid and funny from all over the world.
:lol:

Practice makes man better keep trying suckers

Practice makes man better keep trying suckers

terroistahole.jpg

There is a fundamental flaw in this picture.

"catching yourself on fire because you are a terrorist a.h: Priceless"

That asshole who made it and the asshole who posted it are both retards because only retards consider common citizens as terrorists.

Should we post the indian women teachers protest who burned herself in 2 minutes coming down from the stairs she was dead already, still want to act retardo.

LOLLL!!! That's one gangsta flag :pakistan: so...when are we kicking every ungrateful afghan out of the country?

ironic..
first they burn the flag, then cross the border, beg for money, apply for citizenship and take an oath to the same flag they despise so much... and if lucky, go abroad and start cursing the flag again :omghaha:

If we close borders for a week these cave monkeys will try to piece the Pakistan flag together :lol: :omghaha:

You mean the coalition support fund and assistance for US fight in Afghanistan ? The world runs on quid pro quos , we did our job back then and now . Did America not fulfill its aim of becoming the sole superpower of the world in the Afghan war in the 80's with our help ? Did the coalition not use the supply route , used our assistance in the War on Terror and used our resources from 2001 onwards to fight insurgents ?

May I ask why should we return a single penny in such case ? :azn:

I mean the money made by Generals and politicians in the name of Afghanistan.. Now Afghanistan is not 'milking cow' you became anti afghan??

The Army generals use to carry briefcase full of dollars from USA.

I mean the money made by Generals and politicians in the name of Afghanistan.. Now Afghanistan is not 'milking cow' you became anti afghan??

The Army generals use to carry briefcase full of dollars from USA.

What money ? :what:

You want to become the sole superpower on earth , you have got to pay handsomely for that . :azn: Remember the world runs on " quid pro quos " .

The US became the sole superpower and we got U.S.S.R. kicked out of Afghanistan whose presence there was against our interests and had the last laugh with it disintegrating into a dozen countries :D

Back
Top Bottom