What's new

Pakistani ethnicities

Which ethnic group do you belong to?

• Total voters
Please. Don't be rude. Along with making your countrymen look bad, you are making your parents look bad.

meh, dont care about Saudis, I would really love to treat them the same way here in Canada, the way they treat their servants from south asia or other places., I really wish I meet some Saudis here.

meh, dont care about Saudis, I would really love to treat them the same way here in Canada, the way they treat their servants from south asia or other places., I really wish I meet some Saudis here.

Not all Saudis are this way.

How about you fuckers, when you stay in Pakistan?

How do you guys treat your servants?

Its tikolo mate, don't mind him he is weird. :cheers:

Its all good mate.

I just got back from there, I can meet u in toronto in about month from now if you insist. You are welcome to visit me at my place near by Dundas sq if you wish or, we can meet wherever you want.

Its all good mate.

I just got back from there, I can meet u in toronto in about month from now if you insist. You are welcome to visit me at my place near by Dundas sq if you wish or, we can meet wherever you want.

what will you do? bring your royal police to beat me up? Canada is a fair country where every one is treated equally, no pakistani or any other person will be your servant/slave here. You think you own the world, yet like I said, with out oil you are nothing

what will you do? bring your royal police to beat me up? Canada is a fair country where every one is treated equally, no pakistani or any other person will be your servant/slave here. You think you own the world, yet like I said, with out oil you are nothing

Realx mate, I said that because you said earlier that you want to meet a saudi and here I am. Im inviting you for a cup of coffee dude that's all.

Please dont Mix..Hazara people of Balochistan/Afghanistan, with Hazara Division of KPK...
Hazara Division is a predominantly Hindko speaking area of Mixed ethnicity..The word Hazara is a Turkish word which means 1000,and legend has it that During the times of Alexander the great 1000 Soldiers of Turkish origin defected and went into hiding in the mountains of the now Hazara division. They later married among the local nomad tribes and started a new mixed race,and after them the area was named "Hazara".
The area has a very diverse history.Its ancient name is "Pakhli" Pakhli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
You can read the wiki link i posted above.

The main city of Hazara is curently Abbottabad,and its relatively new city..It used to be a swamp in ancient times and nobody lived there..Later when the waters receded,the mountain tribes descended into the valley of today's Abbottabad (Named after major Abbot of British Army).Thats why the city;s population has always been a wide mix of ethnicities. Tanolies from the western mountains,Jadoons of Eatern mountains,Karlals from Glaiyaat area,and Awaan of the plains of haripur,all are now local to Abbottabad,as their ancesters descended into the vally after the waters receded and the valley became a rich grazing ground for their cattle.
Hindko language itself is a mixture of Punjabi/Hindi/Pushto and some other local languages and evolved during the reign of Maharaja Ranjiit singh who ruled the area for some time,and since his times Hindko is the standard language of the area which was them embraced as a common language of communication by all tribes of the area.
(Myself i am an ethnic arab,My ancesters came to the area during Mughal era,and it was a small murchant group who somehow decided to stay,and thats why i can bash Turks,Pushtoons and pretty much every ethnicity,but not arabs..A behaviour of mine you must have witnessed on PDF if you are a regular here ;) )

Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom