What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

A Post that speaks volumes of your civility.

this thread speaks volumes about Indians sympathy towards ANYTHING against Pakistan be it beating up a person, a delegate or the killing of a terrorist!

India too has protocol.but if the Pakistani Ambassador is in middle of a crowded bazzar without any convoy or bodyguard and he knocked an woman from bike and got scuffled,its not exactly Indian Govt's fault,does it??just like Raymond Davis Hit and Run case,is the Pakistan govt to be blamed for accident??
sources please! :pop:

I never said that...What constructive post have you found in Naswarville?! :unsure:

However, I have thanked some of your countrymen post too...why arent you mentioning those? Stop whining now :rofl:

@Ayush Konsi post? I am not like you lot waiting for posts and replies...I am usually in office and post what I see...I dont go digging for posts that past...Konsa jawab cha hiyea?

no talon in some other thread..perhaps a month or even two back..u said u thank only the posts which are constructive and contribute to the thread..and then i saw u thanking people calling for beat india day on this thread..so,i asked..anyways,let us not drag this further.and
by last post -i meant when i asked u the same in my previous post..not too past..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell your delegate to employ a better driver and drive safely next time.

tell your country to protect its delegates!

no talon in some other thread..perhaps a month or even two back..u said u thank only the posts which are constructive and contribute to the thread..and then i saw u thanking people calling for beat india day on this thread..so,i asked..anyways,let us not drag this further
@Ayush that is constructive...I have seen you thank rubbish ...please stop pointing finger and whining! :angel:
@Ayush creative is not constructive? :pop:

oh if it was against Islam and Pakistan THEN only YOU see it as constructive! Sorry I am not you!

For this indian tit there should be a tat- Literally-

but i never proclaimed that i don't thank trolls..
and creative??woh razpak is creative..:omghaha:
@Ayush well instead of whining had you posted anything creative you would have gotten a thanks...

tell your country to protect its delegates!

What do you think we did??You delegate is the one who created an accident and engaged in road rage.its our police who saved his sorry a$$.

Oh yes @Ayush you have soo conveniently overlooked how I NEVER thanked anyone saying revenge! Only razpak coz he created a new way of getting it done :angel:

What do you think we did??You delegate is the one who created an accident and engaged in road rage.its our police who saved his sorry a$$.

Had your country provided for a delegate, you wouldnt be shedding tears on this thread! Adios live in denial!

this thread speaks volumes about Indians sympathy towards ANYTHING against Pakistan be it beating up a person, a delegate or the killing of a terrorist!

sources please! :pop:

go to post no #47 i think..there was a news article posted.

Had your country provided for a delegate, you wouldnt be shedding tears on this thread! Adios live in denial!

Who is crying??People who can't drive properly shouldn't on the street endangering innocent people that include your delegate too.He is lucky he didn't kill himself.

If he really hit bikes on road then people did justice with him.

Only if he is a diplomat, he is not allowed to kill people on road.
If guilty, the proper way is to call cops,take him to jail and later court, not beat the sh*t out of him.

go to post no #47 i think..there was a news article posted.

when you can write the post number, am sure the quote button was there for a purpose!

So was this a hit and run case?

still waiting for proper news, it seems to be changing faster than anything! From, the delegate being sweared, beaten up to just swearing to hit and run to hitting a couple to a woman falling off a bike...No idea which 1 is true!

take your pick...what you like!

@Talon ... @Ayush ... Cool down guyz!! Don't be so serious on a mere thread!!

Back
Top Bottom