What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

Pak diplomat allegedly manhandled in Delhi after his car hits two-wheeler

New Delhi: A Pakistani diplomat and his driver were manhandled by around 10 people in New Delhi this evening, the Pakistan High Commission has claimed. The High Commission also says it has lodged a strong protest with the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) saying the Government of India should ensure safety of its diplomats as per the Vienna Convention.

According to MEA sources, the car of Zargam Raza, the First Secretary of Pakistan's High Commission, hit a two wheeler in Ber Sarai in New Delhi and the pillion rider, a woman, fell down. The diplomat initially did not step out of the car, following which a crowd gathered and became very hostile. The cops then took Mr Raza away to a police station to prevent the crowd from manhandling him.

Sources in the Delhi Police say the diplomat was pushed around by several men. Mr Raza, however, claims he was slapped during the scuffle.

The Pakistan High Commission in Delhi however claims the diplomat was being chased by a motorcycle. There was an altercation after which the biker along with a group of 10 to 15 people beat Mr Raza and his driver.

"Our First Secretary and his driver both of whom sustained serious injuries have been provided medical treatment and an FIR has also been lodged," Aizaz Ahmed, Pakistan Foreign Office Spokesman told NDTV.

Pak diplomat allegedly manhandled in Delhi after his car hits two-wheeler | NDTV.com

The Pakistani diplomat should just have run over the idiot Indians....thus doing a big favour to humanity. !!

Why? Do delegates India drive a shitty car with no "plate number" that can be recognized? aww man! We treat the Indian guy in Pakistan too well, he should be riding a donkey too!

you didn't understand the point.who care about number plates when an accident occur and the car tried to left the scene??most probably nobody recognize him as Pakistani Ambassador.I think he should have clear the matter where the accident happened..as nobody knew,so there is no point of saying that "He is a Pakistani Ambassador and he should have treated properly etc etc"..we treat him just like other ambassadors.and its not like people beat him up for being pakistani ambassador.nobody probably would have even touched him if he cleared that matter,thats for sure.and another question,where the hell was his bodyguard,or any other convoy cars??anyway,read post no #60,just like I said...it was a minor scuffle and he didn't have any convoy or even didn't have a bodygurad.when cops came,they rescued him from being manhandled.now what else do you expect us to do??.

The Pakistani diplomat should just have run over the idiot Indians....thus doing a big favour to humanity. !!

well,American diplomat did that favor on your countrymen,didn't he??

Pak diplomat allegedly manhandled in Delhi after his car hits two-wheeler

New Delhi: A Pakistani diplomat and his driver were manhandled by around 10 people in New Delhi this evening, the Pakistan High Commission has claimed. The High Commission also says it has lodged a strong protest with the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) saying the Government of India should ensure safety of its diplomats as per the Vienna Convention.

According to MEA sources, the car of Zargam Raza, the First Secretary of Pakistan's High Commission, hit a two wheeler in Ber Sarai in New Delhi and the pillion rider, a woman, fell down. The diplomat initially did not step out of the car, following which a crowd gathered and became very hostile. The cops then took Mr Raza away to a police station to prevent the crowd from manhandling him.

Sources in the Delhi Police say the diplomat was pushed around by several men. Mr Raza, however, claims he was slapped during the scuffle.

The Pakistan High Commission in Delhi however claims the diplomat was being chased by a motorcycle. There was an altercation after which the biker along with a group of 10 to 15 people beat Mr Raza and his driver.

"Our First Secretary and his driver both of whom sustained serious injuries have been provided medical treatment and an FIR has also been lodged," Aizaz Ahmed, Pakistan Foreign Office Spokesman told NDTV.

Pak diplomat allegedly manhandled in Delhi after his car hits two-wheeler | NDTV.com

Sounds a little flowery for Indian news...esp when Indians news are well known to have hyped up news in them!

Well, I recall you whining on behalf of a terrorist :angel:

and i can see u thanking pathetic trolls on this thread..some of them even asking for beat an indian day..

Sounds a little flowery for Indian news...esp when Indians news are well known to have hyped up news in them!

Pakistan protest 'beating up' of their diplomat; Delhi differs

Pakistan lodged a protest with ministry of external affairs ministry on Monday over the incident of their High Commission official being “beaten up” in New Delhi on Monday evening.

Indian side said there was “no attack as” claimed by Pakistan but the incident was fallout of an accident involving the Pakistan High Commission official’s car and the bike of a couple.

Pakistan also sought greater security for their personnel, premises and vehicles, a spokesperson of the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi told Hindustan Times.

Indian sources said the incident is related to a road accident, after the the car of Zargham Raza, first secretary trade in the Pakistan High Commission hitting the bike of a couple at Ber Sarai near JNU this evening.

“The official was involved in an accident involving couple, leading to crowd gathering and tempers fraying and police came and took the official to the police station for the safety. There was no beating up", an Indian source said.

They said “there was no assault on the officials but just verbal exchanges by passers by who gathered at the spot after the incident”.

Following the incident Raza called the defence attaché in Pakistan High Commission and both of them later called police, who took them into safety.

“We have lodged a protest with MEA after the planned attack on our official. An his driver was attacked badly. We sought greater security for our personnel, premises and vehicles. We urge for protection under Vienna convention”, the spokesperson of the Pakistan High Commission told this paper. He also added the official is being "treated by the embassy doctor".

Pakistan protest 'beating up' of their diplomat; Delhi differs - Hindustan Times

you didn't understand the point.who care about number plates when an accident occur and the car tried to left the scene??most probably nobody recognize him as Pakistani Ambassador.I think he should have clear the matter where the accident happened..as nobody knew,so there is no point of saying that "He is a Pakistani Ambassador and he should have treated properly etc etc"..we treat him just like other ambassadors.and its not like people beat him up for being pakistani ambassador.nobody probably would have even touched him if he cleared that matter,thats for sure.and another question,where the hell was his bodyguard,or any other convoy cars??

Well, Then it shows pure ignorance, now doesnt it?! Because I know Pakistani delegates get protocols when they travel! So, you mean to say India doesnt care about its delegates?! :pop:

and i can see u thanking pathetic trolls on this thread..some of them even asking for beat an indian day..
@Ayush we will get to see who whines when and where? Shouldnt be a problem for "1 repeated line" machos like you who dont whine, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
so somewhat like this

his driver hit a two wheeler and started running out of accident scene .

people stopped him ,abused him allegedly hurt him with no injuries.

that two wheeler normal citizen must be the criminal here right ?

Then he would've been gutted there.Your diplomat should be thankful police came to his rescue.

Pakistan protest 'beating up' of their diplomat; Delhi differs

Pakistan lodged a protest with ministry of external affairs ministry on Monday over the incident of their High Commission official being “beaten up” in New Delhi on Monday evening.

Indian side said there was “no attack as” claimed by Pakistan but the incident was fallout of an accident involving the Pakistan High Commission official’s car and the bike of a couple.

Pakistan also sought greater security for their personnel, premises and vehicles, a spokesperson of the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi told Hindustan Times.

Indian sources said the incident is related to a road accident, after the the car of Zargham Raza, first secretary trade in the Pakistan High Commission hitting the bike of a couple at Ber Sarai near JNU this evening.

“The official was involved in an accident involving couple, leading to crowd gathering and tempers fraying and police came and took the official to the police station for the safety. There was no beating up", an Indian source said.

They said “there was no assault on the officials but just verbal exchanges by passers by who gathered at the spot after the incident”.

Following the incident Raza called the defence attaché in Pakistan High Commission and both of them later called police, who took them into safety.

“We have lodged a protest with MEA after the planned attack on our official. An his driver was attacked badly. We sought greater security for our personnel, premises and vehicles. We urge for protection under Vienna convention”, the spokesperson of the Pakistan High Commission told this paper. He also added the official is being "treated by the embassy doctor".

Pakistan protest 'beating up' of their diplomat; Delhi differs - Hindustan Times

Wow new is evolving now the bike has a couple sitting on it! go on... :pop: I wonder if suddenly the couple would have 2-3 kids as well...I will wait until the news changes it to grandparents with grandchildren and so on...

Wow new is evolving now the bike has a couple sitting on it! go on... :pop: I wonder if suddenly the couple would have 2-3 kids as well...I will wait until the news changes it to grandparents with grandchildren and so on...

No need to over do it Drama Queen.Lets wait for more news.

Well, Then it shows pure ignorance, now doesnt it?! Because I know Pakistani delegates get protocols when they travel! So, you mean to say India doesnt care about its delegates?! :pop:

@Ayush we will get to see who whines when and where? Shouldnt be a problem for "1 repeated line" machos like you who dont whine, right?

why u avoiding my last post??i remember u saying u thank only the constructive and the posts which contribute positively to a thread..what happened to that??

Last edited by a moderator:

wait for a credible source...

Back
Top Bottom