What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

Aapki bike ko koi takkar marega to aap kya karenge..Aur wo Delhi hai ......

Should have been more careful while driving.
This is not Pakistan where you can get away by paying Blood Money.

WOW...some DELEGATE GOT beaten up and you can ONLY think of sympathizing your own? Do you people see justice, EVER? I mean I recall in another thread some Indians were saying it is WE PAKISTANIS who do not want peace, well behaviours of this kind are from the opposite side of the border!

On a more serious note, this behavior by the Indians responsible for the attack on a foreign diplomat is disgusting. I hope that the Indian police waste no time in tracking down the culprits and that the Indian courts metes out the harshest sentence to those idiots. The diplomat's car must surely have been marked. Would these same thugs have beaten up an Indian government official in a marked car in the same circumstances? Definitely not. This incident is a shame to India and must be investigated with priority

Bell ki terhan moun agay kerkay maar khara tha :angel:

BTW, had he hit back, Indian headlines would be Pakistani Embassy staff terrorizes Indian biker :rofl:

Indian members on this forum are more interested in trolling the subject than giving mature responses to it. Ignore them. They do not reflect the attitude of the majority of Indians

if you have had enough of your trolling,care to think over it again? the guy was First Secretary who is a Diplomat and under Vienna Convention you cannot prosecute a diplomat . got it?

If he really hit bikes on road then people did justice with him.

Only if he is a diplomat, he is not allowed to kill people on road.

Whatever happened , it just proves that in India people are still uncivilized . They proper way is to just call the cops and they will see who's fault it is. Totally not acceptable , Shameful , disgrace. It's not just this diplomat , this happens to everyone involved in rode rage. I have even heard that a guy shot a taxi driver just coz he over took his Mercs. I hope all involved party get the most hars punishment .

i think now after this we have no reason to remain there for obvious reasons. Its time to call them back.

Very sad incident.This will greatly affect on Pakistan India relationships in a negative way,as well as such sort of incidents will portray barbaric image of Indians in the sight of world,specially Pakistan.

Ok ..you take your revenge when our diplomats hits a vehicle on islamabad road .. We wont whine about that but when you manhandle him you should not be knowing who he is..or accept that accidents happens and sleep well.. problemo solvedee

why don't you just go and do your homework before you talk about diplomat and prosecution. because a diplomat can walk away with blood on hands
mind me telling who were those people to do justice with him on the road there and than? was it the judiciary itself who called for punishment or was it what we all call "mob"
If he really hit bikes on road then people did justice with him.

Only if he is a diplomat, he is not allowed to kill people on road.

the report is stating the bike chased the car before clash..so,is that means after accident,the Ambassador's car was fleeing the scene??should he not stop where the accident happened??and 10 people beat him??that means its not just the people who was the other party of the accident,but others too joined this clash..right???well,most probably nobody recognized him as Pakistani Ambassador..

the report is stating the bike chased the car before clash..so,is that means after accident,the Ambassador's car was fleeing the scene??should he not stop where the accident happened??and 10 people beat him??that means its not just the people who was the other party of the accident,but others too joined this clash..right???well,most probably nobody recognized him as Pakistani Ambassador..
Why? Do delegates in India drive a shitty car with no "plate number" that can be recognized? aww man! We treat the Indian guy in Pakistan too well, he should be riding a donkey too!

Did the biker know that the guy was a Pakistani diplomat :undecided:

If he didn't, of which there is a good chance, given that Pakistanis can easily pass for Indians, this is just a minor case of road rage. Nothing more to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delhi: Unidentified persons hurl abuses at, beat up Pakistani diplomat; High Commission lodges protest with MEA

New Delhi: A Pakistani diplomat and his driver were allegedly assaulted by some unidentified people in South Delhi on Monday evening, according to the Pakistan High Commission which has demanded an immediate probe and security for its staff in the national capital.
The Pakistan High Commission has lodged a strong protest with the Ministry of External Affairs over the issue, its spokesman Manzoor Ali Memon said. He said Zargam Raza, First Secretary (Trade), was going home in Vasant Kunj from office in Chanakyapuri area when two persons on a motorcyle hurled abuses at them near Jawaharlal Nehru University campus at around 6.30 pm.
When this was objected to, Raza and his driver Haider were allegedly beaten up by some people there, Memon alleged. He said the High Commission wrote a strong letter to the MEA demanding an immediate and thorough inquiry into the incident.

The High Commission also asked the government to ensure safety and security of its staff as per the Vienna Convention and international diplomatic practices.

Back
Top Bottom