What's new

Pakistani drones with strike capability

exactly, i was thinking the same, but what happened i don't know because from start of this year the US-PAK relations are really good, and no NY times stories were coming, what happened now that coused this thing to happen can any one elaborate :)

NY times always Is a biased media any hacking done by some one else they report its chinese and then when iran got hacked they were quit and pak relations are good because elections are coming and they obviously dont want IK because he dont like america and they Want to shift the blame of Drone attacks to pakistan Army so that IK will get Confused when he gets Elected and then he can read their article and come to media and say Pakistan army is not honest and will cause Rukus In between Him and the ARMY so that way pakistan Army wont support him either

Any new info coming in about what actually happened? Any confirmation from third party sites?

Seemed inaccurate to shift the blame and anger both towards Pakistan Army.
Pakistan does not has the capability to conduct such strikes.

Seemed inaccurate to shift the blame and anger both towards Pakistan Army.
Pakistan does not has the capability to conduct such strikes.

But China does, and it's quite well known that Pakistan bought a squadron of Chinese CH-3 UAVs with strike capabiliities.

thursday-nov-15-2012-photo-visitors-look-pakistan-photo-191812394.html

I wouldn't get carried away here, it appears that the US may be trying to murky the waters for any potential war crimes tribunal or hearing by arousing the suspicion that it maybe the CIA but it also may be the Pakistanis themselves. Too early to say yet, Mods please close thread till confirmation comes from ISPR
War crimes trial? Lol

That's the shahpur, which is based on the Chinese CH-3. Currently. it has no strike capability, but rumors suggest that Pakistan has been experimenting with this drone to see if they can arm it.

Though, I think the main UCAV for Pakistan will be Burraq (when it comes into service), not an armed Shahpur.

If this is true, the Pakistani media and scientists would have gone to town with this news! I mean Pakistan designing strike drones so soon? :woot: Wow!

If this is true, the Pakistani media and scientists would have gone to town with this news! I mean Pakistan designing strike drones so soon? :woot: Wow!

Not that much of a big problem, many of the components would be off the shelf and integrated into a platform. With Chinese help it could be done very easily.

And they won't be going to town with it, as this will start giving the impression that drone strikes are being conducted by us and not the Americans. It will backfire more unto us.

And they won't be going to town with it, as this will start giving the impression that drone strikes are being conducted by us and not the Americans. It will backfire more unto us.
Good point! Now why didn't I think of that? My bad! :D

But China does, and it's quite well known that Pakistan bought a squadron of Chinese CH-3 UAVs with strike capabiliities.

Really, Do we have any official link or picture confirming this thing? I am asking this because lately, lots of news about PAF appearing on this forum turned out rumors.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom