What's new

Pakistani businessmen robbed, beaten in Ludhiana back

A necklace was stolen from an Indian business man in Lahore recently. Within days the criminal was caught, and necklace recovered.

This is the difference between Pakistan and India.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Isko kahte hain izzat.

Bhartio ke upar barhosa ney karna chayeh.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but pakistani media or these victims never cash it unless indians if they just touched in pakistan they will make full stage drama and their media make it issue like its world first problem .:lol:

Kya Imran bhai kuchh bhi bolte ho?

I can't read Perso-Arabic script but from what I understand they were robbed and beaten by street thugs but they're helpful to Indian public because of the support they got?

we don't need to add the nationality to this incident, Robbery/Decoyti has increased in some parts of the nation.
Even the TN Governors friend from AP was killed in Karnataka and his body dumped for the Jewels he carried

For Pakistanis retrieving the stolen property was an issue of national pride. I congratulate our Police.

Meanwhile in India, well you see for yourself.

Pakistan Zindabad.

For Pakistanis retrieving the stolen property was an issue of national pride. I congratulate our Police.

Meanwhile in India, well you see for yourself.

Pakistan Zindabad.
Ok brother, Pakistan is superior than us in every way, do you feel happy now.
I don;t know what is the problem with some people who just go on comparing anything that is happeing in their country to that of the thing that is happening in their rival country.
God knows when this foolish rivalry and useless pride is going to make us end up.

The difference between a businessman and a pimp is that businessman sells and buys things with honour wile pimps does the same buy and sell woman without any honour.these businessman are not businessman but pimps

A necklace was stolen from an Indian business man in Lahore recently. Within days the criminal was caught, and necklace recovered.

This is the difference between Pakistan and India.

[/COLOR]Isko kahte hain izzat.

Bhartio ke upar barhosa ney karna chayeh.

There was an attack on Srilanka Cricket team in broad day light..not even single person was convicted until now.

Benazir Bhutto was killed in a rally with thousands people around her..not even single person was convicted until now..

100s of 1000s suicide attacks happened in Pakistan..nothing was found in your investigations..

There were attacks on your military compounds...nothing happened after that...

oh...OBL was found in abbottabad but nobody knew about it until he was killed...

and ... you dare to boast on some petty thing here...:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom