What's new

Pakistani businessmen robbed, beaten in Ludhiana back

When your people come to my country we treat with them hospitality, even though we could maul them alive.

Now tell me an incident of this happening to an Indian in Pakistan.

Like I said well deserved thrashing for going to India. :tup:

dude after the chinese incident you should just keep your horses calm..

PS:if true then it is shame for us indeed that our guests are attacked like this no matter from which country they come...where are our manners???

Lmao. That's what they get for going to India. :tup:

He was here to do bussiness nothing else if he got robbed thats wasn't preplanned . BTW keep posting these ultra stupid posts and you soon end up joining the golden club of trolls whose premium members are SMC , Pakshah , Leader , Batman etc etc

BTW your signature shows how idiotic you can be LMAO a Pak dude whose defence forces uses chineese tech is talking about quality. BWAHAAHAA.:rofl:

He was here to do bussiness nothing else if he got robbed thats wasn't preplanned . BTW keep posting these ultra stupid posts and you soon end up joining the golden club of trolls whose premium members are SMC , Pakshah , Leader , Batman etc etc

BTW your signature shows how idiotic you can be LMAO a Pak dude whose defence forces uses chineese tech is talking about quality. BWAHAAHAA.:rofl:

Law and order situation in India is not how the media projects. Even women that visit India succumb to being raped.

PS. You should slap yourself in the face after telling yourself that Incredible India makes Migs and other Military hardware. In fact when you are you guys going to be finished making that Rafale Fighter?

:woot:

Fake news! We all know how PAK media cooks up stories... so unless there is a neutral source running the same story this is all fake. Remember how they embarrassed themselves by cooking up the wiki leaks story?

Pakistani businessmen robbered and beaten up in Ludhiana india. after they attend international exhibition on the way back to hotel street criminals robber them and beaten them .still after all this thay are thankful to indian public and pakistani high commission in delhi .:lol: as per both they will never let down AMAAN KI ASHA because of this indecent and they will again visit india at end of march :tup:

3-1-2012_98529_1.gif

Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

i wont believe it.. incident like this would have been reported in media. but i see nothing in papers or electronic media. probably made up incident by jihadist of pakistan

law and order is not good in punjab but it is also not this bad. if this is true then the real reason maybe pakistanis were wearing shalwar kamig and muslim topi and badmouthing sikhs and talking about gazwa a hind and some burly sikh guy hear it. but usually we punjabis are knows as being very hospitable pople. this incident is seems cooked up to me.

Pakistan loving sikh Punjabis gave them some love.. :lol:

yaar we dont hate them for sure. afterall many of them are punjabi. if this incedent really happened tah baray sharm de gall vah saday vastay. punjab police chora nu far k putha latkawugee.. believe me.

by the way half of the population of ludiyana is migrant labourers. all rickshaw wallas and rehri walla are migrant labourers

It's ok. We allow Sikhs to come free and full safety in Lahore.
That could be the reason then. Your media is trying up spread hate and stop non Muslims from coming to Lahore. Isn't hang the paper that never apologized for fakileakes?

Pakistanis should not go to India. Only Sikhs can come to Pakistan. That is it.

great hospitality indians. Thanks to ur business friendly envirnment.

This is a sad incident if this really happened .. I doubt if it really happened .. Because our media wont leave any chance to bash establishment for its inability ...

If its true then our guest should be compensated and culprits should be dealt with...

Back
Top Bottom