What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Pak blind cricket team captain drank distilled water not acid'

Bangalore: Bilal Satti manager of the Pakistan blind cricket team has clarified that player Zeeshan Abbasi drank distilled water instead of mineral water from the hotel fridge.

i have never heard of a person going to hospital from drinking distilled water-
and you serve your guests with distilled water?- cheap mentality baniyas-

well for your information and for your countryman too , according to indian media , it was just a mistake( maybe some waiter puted or forgot some cleaning agent on table) and he didnt drink it all , he sapt if out. he was about to discharge from hospital in just 4-6 hour , pls don tell me someone tried to kill him. as your media is doing they even said he was made or forced to drink that.

Yea, I leave peroxide and bleach on my table when I have guests for dinner as well...

Please GTFO.

A shameful act from the indian side and indian media trying its best to cover up the story. . Do you people keep acids in drinking glasses?? :what: He is the captain of Pakistan's blind team not an idiot that he accidentally drank acid from a bottle... A brutal act to kill a blind person...

'Pak blind cricket team captain drank distilled water not acid'

Bangalore: Bilal Satti manager of the Pakistan blind cricket team has clarified that player Zeeshan Abbasi drank distilled water instead of mineral water from the hotel fridge.

Satti's statement came after some sections of Pakistan media reported that blind cricket team captain Zeeshan Abbasi was allegedly made to drink acid during breakfast on Friday during the ongoing T20 World Championship for blinds in Bangalore.

Geo News- A Pakistan-based private news channel's website had claimed that Abbasi, who is leading Pakistan's blind side in Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament for the blind at Bangalore, was apparently made to drink the hazardous liquid as the acid glass was served during breakfast right in front of partially blind Zeeshan Abbasi.

Zeeshan Abbasi is Pakistan blind cricket team's fast bowler and is partially blind of B2 category.

After making his debut in the international cricket in 2000, Abbasi has played important roles in success of Pakistan team.

Pakistan defeated India on Friday by eight wickets in Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament.

'Pak blind cricket team captain drank distilled water not acid' - daily.bhaskar.com

oh dear , now what these pakistani haters gonna say?

I highly doubt , that in a five star hotel , a bottle of Acid will be just Forgotten or lying around the Table , where a Blind team is suppose to eat breakfast.

It was anything but an accident , however people will believe what they want to believe , Indians will never accept it was anything but an accident.

If the same had happened in Pakistan , to any Indian Cricket player , Indians would have Blamed it on ISI/Hafiz Saeed up until now.

However it is good , that he is in stable condition now.

PS: Those Indians who choose to close their eyes , & Accept what their media feeds them , Have a Little shame , and think what you would have done if it was your player.

Why no major media source is reporting this ?

Something fishy.

People are pasting contradictory reports on this and you still stuck with authenticity?-
Something is fishy with indian hosts-

Yea, I leave peroxide and bleach on my table when I have guests for dinner as well...

Please GTFO.

you are most stupid and paranoid. read the news on post 100. before ranting :blah::blah: , distilled water and minral water come's in almost same kind of bottle , anyone can be mistaken , **** once i had drank it too.

Yeh Hindu'on ki asal surat-e-hal hain.

:whistle:

Mun main RAM RAM aur glassi main Tezhab. :lol:

Please GTFO.

and that too when you know the guest is blind- damn indians !!!!

its like throwing nails all over the house to serve a blind guest-
What a hospitality-

People are pasting contradictory reports on this and you still stuck with authenticity?-
Something is fishy with indian hosts-

Read Statement of Bilal Satti . He is Not Indian .

i have never heard of a person going to hospital from drinking distilled water-
and you serve your guests with distilled water?- cheap mentality baniyas-

I haven't heard that either, which is why I'm reserving comments. These are articles being posted and I'm just putting them up here. They are quoting the Pakistani manger saying something, I have no idea whether that is actually the fact. We will soon find out anyways.

you are most stupid and paranoid. read the news on post 100. before ranting :blah::blah: , distilled water and minral water come's in almost same kind of bottle , anyone can be mistaken , **** once i had drank it too.

Then go join the indian blind team...

I haven't heard that either, which is why I'm reserving comments. These are articles being posted and I'm just putting them up here. They are quoting the Pakistani manger saying something, I have no idea whether that is actually the fact. We will soon find out anyways.

Caught with your pants down.

Save the Chanakya bullshit for your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom