What's new

Pakistan Blind Team Captain treated, Released from Hospital

^Why don't you tell us how the bottle ended up on his breakfast tray?

Aja khud investigate kar le... Hotel chilla chilla ke keh raha hai...Table cleaning liquid tha...kam khatam karne ke bad galti se tale pe reh gaya... jis se reh gaya tha usko naukri se nikal diya hai...ab aur kya jan na hai tujhe.

So I was hanging out with an Indian friend today and he invited me over for tea. Next thing you know this guy was pouring acid instead of milk.

Unbelievable.

Aja khud investigate kar le... Hotel chilla chilla ke keh raha hai...Table cleaning liquid tha...kam khatam karne ke bad galti se tale pe reh gaya... jis se reh gaya tha usko naukri se nikal diya hai...ab aur kya jan na hai tujhe.

I don't understand stupid. Translate it into a proper language.

Lol at title-

O bhai release jail say hota hai-
hospital say discharge hota hai-

pata nai kahan say perhay hue hein yh bharti journalist-

Few questions to be looked into.... Why would india feed acid to blind man? To insult itself? i think if india wants than it can do better.... india can feed acid to pakistan cricket team. Who will benefit by the news of acid in bottle? Its pakistan.... Now question is who did it? There are many options.... Bob wolmer was murderd but scotland yard under pressure declared he died natural death.... But BBC found out it was two pakistani males who was with pakistani team the one murderd bob wolmer when pakistan lost and knocked out..... Both of them been seen on CCTV cam entering Bob's room just minutes before he died.... One of the murderer came on BBC and kept shivring, sweating, shaking when BBC asked him very sharp question. He dissapeard.... Both of them not seen since. Now more question arrives.... The blind cricket drink the phenyl.... Theres difference between phenyl smell and acid smell.... He said he drink thinking its water.... He blind.... But he lost his smelling power too? when we talk about pakistan than anything is possible. India will never insult itself by targeting a blind man inside india.... Why should they? Did the blind cricket drunk the phenyl delibretly? It is possible as he didnt drink much.... It may be he drunk by mistake. It may be he adviced to drink as u know its PCB who force its players to do spot fixing. Its not pakistani players who do it.... Shahid afridi eaten ball. But he was given award for it.... Eating ball is part of spot fixing. How many would had bet on it? The one who did got multi million.... Thats PCB. when afridi was chewing ball than every pakistani cricketer who was near to him was giggling and none were shocked.... Its called preplanned.... Same with attack on shrilankan team. It happened just after 26/11 to divert attention.... The bus driver was brother of jehadi who died in kashmir against indian army.... The terrorists who came didnt blow up the bus.... They kept firing on top of the bus.... Everyone knew who did 26/11. When pak pm said its india than shrilankan pm said no its not india.... He knew who was it because he kept smiling.... if u want my views than i would say pakistan has to stop doing wrong things.... Pakistan can develop before india if they work towards it. I dont understand by doing this what pakistan will achieve.... We all saw what happened to benazir bhutto.... She was shot and when she fall inside car the explosion happened. She died by bullet and not bomb.... It was confired by sherry. She was siting next to her.... But pakistan declared she died by bomb blast.... Thats crossing every limit of lies. We all know it was mushraf who did it as its been proven.... Pakistan has to change. There are good people in pakistan. Few people who controls pakistan spoiling pakistans image and insulting its citizens by doing that.... Am sure one day pakistan will change and that day pakistan will over take india in economy.... For that they have to change....

Back
Top Bottom