What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suspect hand of some indian bookie, because the win of Pak, he must have lost quite an amount of money so he decided to kill the captain of pak team :disagree:

I hope the news is fake but did he gulp it down or sip on it. Something doesn't add up here

shut the **** up , will you pakistani's ? maybe some guy of his own team has given him acid , do not rant without any proof:angry:

Yes some other blind guy in india found acid and gave it to their captain..

The **** is wrong with you?

not all blind go to some other country you fool , team have some ppl with eyes too ,

Lanat on these indians here who are preferring to troll over to condemn the barbarian act of their fellow country man !!

thats all I can say to you all, sickkk bastarddds !!

Lanat on these indians here who are preferring to troll over to condemn the barbarian act of their fellow country man !!

thats all I can say to you all, sickkk bastarddds !!
shut you **** up you stupid.

Waiting for further reports.

If Indians are involved its the worst act of humanity in recent times and should be punished on par with capital punishment, the highest punishment, the rule of law stipulates.

still no news in indian media, pak media already reported

no one know who did this shameful act yet , it can be a indian ,it can be a pakistani too, so one should wait before ranting.

small hearted indian media act

Now he is out of danger, says Zeeshan's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom