What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
12613_311234928978419_1426304983_n.jpg
koi nahi Eno pila denge fir orange flavour wala saari acidity minutes main gayab..................:azn:

Hotels in India should be rated according to the strength of the PhenylWater they serve at breakfast

ufff only 5 more pages @mods can close this thread after 5 more pages. i'll complete my 20 pages target by then...............:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Challo yaar kafi wat laga li.

Let Pakistani team win - tab baki ke party karain gay :partay:

Mods - Lock Indian members till than, janay nahi daina kahin

Hotels in India should be rated according to the strength of the PhenylWater they serve at breakfast

u surely seem to be VERY obsessed with phenyl water although i wonder whats PHENYL WATER.....sorry u mean to say diluted phenyl....

Yes hotel can be rated like.....
For veggies...pure veg hotel
for non-veg ...pure non-veg hotel
For pakistani team ....acid/sabun ka paani serve karney wala hotel special compliments from hotel to special guests from pakistan.

Pakistan blind cricket team captain accidentally consumes acid; condition stable

Pakistan skipper Zeeshan Abbasi's bottle of water contained 'clinical acid', which Abbasi drunk. He has now been taken to a local hospital where he is under treatment.

Bangalore: The captain of the Pakistan blind T20 team (the world cup is currently on in Bangalore) has been hospitalized after drinking a chemical - he mistook it for water. He is out of doing fine and recovering fast.

The captain, who is leading national blind side in Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament for the blind in Bangalore, was apparently made to drink the hazardous liquid as the acid glass was served during breakfast.

The sources though tell NDTV that the house-keeping staff was cleaning the dining room and Zeeshan consumed the acid accidentally. He also immediately spat it out.

NDTV spoke to Sultan Shah, Chairman, Pakistan Blind Cricket Council who is currently with the team in Bangalore.

He has confirmed the incident which he says occurred at breakfast around 7 in the morning.

Shah also said, "Zeeshan Abbassi is 'not critical' and his Endoscopy was clear. He will be under observation for the next 4 hours."

Pakistan, skipper Zeeshan Abbasi's bottle of water contained 'clinical acid', which Abbasi drunk. He has now been taken to a local hospital where he is under treatment.

The Pakistan squad is currently playing a match against Bangladesh and being captained by, vice-captain Mohammad Jamil.

Meanwhile, Sultan Shah, speaking to NDTV said, "We have demanded an investigation and it is for the authorities to ensure something like this does not happen again."

Shah also sounded confident that his Indian counterparts would take care of the situation well.

Pakistan blind cricket team captain accidentally consumes acid; condition stable | Cricket - News | NDTVSports.com

Well, if accept as accident, but doesn't make any sense . Someone put acid in glass right next to player who is dining . Its not bottle , but in the glass.....

Well, if accept as accident, but doesn't make any sense . Someone put acid in glass right next to player who is dining . Its not bottle , but in the glass.....

That was an early report. It has now been confirmed that there was no acid just concentrated soap water used for cleaning windows and he drank that from the bottle.

I hope Pakistani Cricketer can speak & soon he'll speak truth :shout::azn:

woh cleaning wala person kannada main warn kar raha hoga ke usmain sabun hai usay mat peena.. ab inn janab ko kannada samjh nahi aayee aur pi liya sabun thaath se.

The man who served detergent to Blind Pakee cricketer was an ISI agent....he was trying to defame India.....typical shameless ISI plot

Typical Indian thinking..... they think that everything wrong in india is bcoz of ISI,

I have only question to all the Indian over PDF........ This is the way you treat your guest?

Typical Indian thinking..... they think that everything wrong in india is bcoz of ISI,

I have only question to all the Indian over PDF........ This is the way you treat your guest?

Go google and read the news then speak your CRAP! What happened was an accident, so better shut your mouth now...How did you Treat Srilankan Cricket team??? Weren't they your Guest??? Any Comments on That???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom