What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man who served detergent to Blind Pakee cricketer was an ISI agent....he was trying to defame India.....typical shameless ISI plot

Some one's life is considered stupid & funny in your country.....not our's.

Please do not put baits to let me post the value of life in Pakistan. You'd not like it.

Good news is that he is safe!!

Please do not put baits to let me post the value of life in Pakistan. You'd not like it.

Good news is that he is safe!!

You are more than welcome to go ahead if you want but if i start posting you will find very hard to breath.

P.S stay on the topic.

^^ I agree I cannot win mud slinging contest :D
Let's stay on topic

^^ I agree I cannot win mud slinging contest :D
Let's stay on topic

And the topic is India conspired against Pakistani team to win the tournament

I am worried about England Cricket Team :D Unko kya Pikyenge ????:rofl:

And the topic is India conspired against Pakistani team to win the tournament

Loveicon, is it sarcasm or stupidity I'm enable to judge. Please help us to understand

RAW is very capable they will hire Amar Singh, label themas Pakistani and attack English team to defame Pakistan. LOL

12613_311234928978419_1426304983_n.jpg

The man who served detergent to Blind Pakee cricketer was an ISI agent....he was trying to defame India.....typical shameless ISI plot

Ohhh Hafiz Saeed along with ISI planted this......

English Captain Cook has refused to drink water till the searies ends
Angrez log to apnay thames water ki supply saath le kar aate hain. pakistani team ko bhi indus paani ki supply saath lekar aana tha.Ab agar india se indus ke paani ki supply denge team ko to Pakistan main chillayenge ki hamari indus river ka paani chura liya bharatiyon ne.isiliye ab Ghauri launch karo.Par radar par ghauri nazar nahi aaye hindustan jaate huye do din baad kisi androni sindh ke gaon ke logon ne bataya ke kal raat tin ki baarish huyee thi hamare gaon par tak jake pata chala ke ghauri kidhar gayab ho gayee thi.

Shukar karo who pahale se disable tha warna log to pahale achche bhale adami ko disable karte hain fir gaadi ke peeche baandh kar drag karte hain.

Ohhh Hafiz Saeed along with ISI planted this......
i concur with u.

Do you have any source which proves it otherwise ??? :coffee:
Main hoon na....................:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom