What's new

Pakistani Army Accused of Waziristan Killings of Civilians

Good job posting fake pictures...you should give yourself a cookie for furthering TTP propaganda!

I can bet my life that the pics in post 139 are fake.

BcA5cLxCMAA2aQq.jpg

military is an institution, not some right or wrong moral thing, it does what it is designed to do, kill. but since we own it, we must get the right job done living in 21th century, not some medieval army. it is governed by some rules and laws. if your mind is incapable to understand this, this is not my problem. do not quote me and waste my time. thank you
my dear just as you are entitled to your views and opinions and here to express them - in the same way I have my own perspective - did i complain about you being an amateur?

whatever tree you grew up in, I tell you in a civilized world, wrong is wrong & murder is murder.. and those who committed must come clean that it was legit..
tbh it is you who is here alleging a State institution of committing war crime - you being the Prosecutor is suppose to come up with the evidence rather then Military coming clean.
So I suggested- take the matter to Court like Missing Person case - do some chest thumping in Parliament - am sure you will get Justice

my dear just as you are entitled to your views and opinions and here to express them - in the same way I have my own perspective - did i complain about you being an amateur?

tbh it is you who is here alleging a State institution of committing war crime - you being the Prosecutor is suppose to come up with the evidence rather then Military coming clean.
So I suggested- take the matter to Court like Missing Person case - do some chest thumping in Parliament - am sure you will get Justice

Yes, all I asked was not to waste my time with stupid and amateur comments.

I am not alleging, I am asking to come clean, because my conscience is not satisfied with the story. everybody is questioning and protesting over the killing, except some military apologists on pdf. I dont know about you, but I am on Pakistan's side, and I am not going to give in my conscience to murder and blood bath in the name of my country.

and yes this is a fact that this military consider's itself above law. we are witness to it. hence no point in going to court, where they wont even come to present themselves but I am sure sooner better than later, treason trial of musharraf maybe a great break through, and these people be held accountable to their unconstitutional and above the law activities !

Last time i Remembered India did not claim Waziristan .....so please .. dont be that petty that i will have to change my tone . for a senior respected member like you .
Its not about the claim, its about the words you used at the first place.

Look at the post of yours and then tell me who used wrong tone first.

You can change your tone, I don't care. :coffee:

Yes, all I asked was not to waste my time with stupid and amateur comments.

I am not alleging, I am asking to come clean, because my conscience is not satisfied with the story. everybody is questioning and protesting over the killing, except some military apologists on pdf. I dont know about you, but I am on Pakistan's side, and I am not going to give in my conscience to murder and blood bath in the name of my country.

and yes this is a fact that this military consider's itself above law. we are witness to it. hence no point in going to court, where they wont even come to present themselves but I am sure sooner better than later, treason trial of musharraf maybe a great break through, and these people be held accountable to their unconstitutional and above the law activities !
Look - I might be younger than you but definitely not a kid - who has nothing better to do then be an internet warrior - I am a Professional and actually have Life.
All i am saying over here is not to create holla hoop out of nothing - posting pictures here will do no good.

This is our internal matter and problem - why cry it out loud for the whole world to us naked with out pants down??

There are civilized ways of doing things ... here is an example for you, I don't think they made such a fuss out of it.

Royal Marine must serve at least 10 years in jail for Taliban murder | UK news | The Guardian

Look - I might be younger than you but definitely not a kid - who has nothing better to do then be an internet warrior - I am a Professional and actually have Life.
All i am saying over here is not to create holla hoop out of nothing - posting pictures here will do no good.

This is our internal matter and problem - why cry it out loud for the whole world to us naked with out pants down??

There are civilized ways of doing things ... here is an example for you, I don't think they made such a fuss out of it.

Royal Marine must serve at least 10 years in jail for Taliban murder | UK news | The Guardian

you have a life? I have a conscience, and I am happy. and secondly Im really not concerned about your life, how much pathetic that maybe. you are not, in anyway my problem or my responsibility.

this is a public forum, this is what it is for. not some cult, for god's sake and definitely not some BC year, this is democracy, have a problem, migrate and live the way you like.

I will not carry burden of any sort of blood bath and murder. be it by our army or their zombie taliban or anyone !

Its not about the claim, its about the words you used at the first place.

Look at the post of yours and then tell me who used wrong tone first.

You can change your tone, I don't care. :coffee:

Well it is about the claim ... you & your countrymen are trying your level best to stick your leg in a [p;ace it does not belong .. this is Pakistan's internal issue .. you have no place here in any regard ... if you have a little of common sense then you will realize that ..

and as for the Tone .. I don't intend to fall in the gutter & answer your question at the same level .. so have a good day .

Well it is about the claim ... you & your countrymen are trying your level best to stick your leg in a [p;ace it does not belong .. this is Pakistan's internal issue .. you have no place here in any regard ... if you have a little of common sense then you will realize that ..

and as for the Tone .. I don't intend to fall in the gutter & answer your question at the same level .. so have a good day .
Dude.. Being a hypocrite.. Aren't we ?? :lol: as if Pakistanis do not comment on matters of Indian internal issues

you have a life? I have a conscience, and I am happy. and secondly Im really not concerned about your life, how much pathetic that maybe. you are not, in anyway my problem or my responsibility.

this is a public forum, this is what it is for. not some cult, for god's sake and definitely not some BC year, this is democracy, have a problem, migrate and live the way you like.

I will not carry burden of any sort of blood bath and murder. be it by our army or their zombie taliban or anyone !
or even TTp,s zombie IMRAN & munnawar?
this not democracy , its damocrazy?
you want to live in democracy go live in INDIA, btw they dont accept talibans a innocent tribals?
they kill them like terrorists, ad PAKARMY is rightly doing it by now & ever?
u got problem with that, go take an AK 47 , & join IMRANs love army TTp?
we will send you to your, dead commanders ? in the hell? lolzzz

I don't know what is true or not ... but that's the reason many people don't consider war as a solution.. it can never be a solution specially when it's a civil war !
it only cause hatred, loss of life, lack of economic power..
If only our politicians were honest enough to take wise decisions, and we would not have allowed foreign hand in our country.. this would have not happen from the start.

Back
Top Bottom