What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

I felt very happy that We lost under the captaincy of Dhoni..I wish we should loose in West indies as well.I want Dhoni out of team b4 starting supporting India.he is the guy because of Dravid Gangully is out of team.Even he tried for sachin too.

Anyway for this world cup I am supporting Pak..
That's disgusting.:sick: U r happy that India lost, coz Dravid and Ganguly were not in the team? Whether u like it or not Dhoni is the best captain India has ever had, better even then Ganguly. As for these senior players, cant comment on others but Ganguly definitely needed to be kicked out.:devil:

That's disgusting.:sick: U r happy that India lost, coz Dravid and Ganguly were not in the team? Whether u like it or not Dhoni is the best captain India has ever had, better even then Ganguly. As for these senior players, cant comment on others but Ganguly definitely needed to be kicked out.:devil:

It might be disgusting for you but for me Dhobi is disgusting.Don't forget that it is Dada under whom we started winning.

Yeah, I can't wait either, I will be watching this, if I don't reply during the match or after the match it's because i'm at my cousins house watching.
What a day this is gonna be....

http://cricket.rockpk.com/
Cricketmadness.Com
World Cup t20: LIVE ICC World Twenty20 2009 from England
http://ecricketscorelive.blogspot.com/2009/06/icc-t20-world-cup-live-streaming-links.html
Live Cricket - Watch Cricket Stream, Free Cricket, Cricket Online
Welcome to Desi-Tv.net

These all work I think, some might not at the moment, or all of them don't work untill the final really begins.
Check them all out, usually different qualities, I gathered them from different members on this board and websites by myself.
ENJOY!! AND DON'T FORGET..to say your dua (prayers) before the match starts. :tup:

Dhoni is the best captain INdia ever had?

I must be on another planet then.

Ganguly is the captain who transformed the team into one that can actually win matches on tour, it instilled the team with fire and passion...hardly the forte of bharatia teams of the past.

Azharudding was a great captain of Bharat, and not to mention the one eyed, Nawab Pataudi...all of these captains were greats, who took Bharat to antoher level. Dhoni has not achieved any of what these greats did.

ENJOY!! AND DON'T FORGET..to say your dua (prayers) before the match starts. :tup:

170 million people and their prayers are with our team today. I even heard that SSG commandos and army personnel who are active on the front line are praying specially for our team today. You can't go wrong with such prayers and if you do, then obviously we cannot question the Grand Architect's plans and decisions.

Go Pakistan team Go! Bring the World Cup home, and let us hold our heads up high with pride and joy one more time, InshAllah! :pakistan:

170 million people and their prayers are with our team today. I even heard that SSG commandos and army personnel who are active on the front line are praying specially for our team today...

... and meanwhile, the Taliban are branding the T20 WC 'UnIslamic' and those participating in the spectacle 'Kaafirs'.

In fact I almost wish they did, final nail in the coffin as far as Taliban popularity goes ...:devil:

Hum Hain Pakistani

beautiful song.... Dedicated to Pakistan Team.:tup:

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom