What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Originally Posted by Al-zakir
Cool! we will celebrate as soon as India lose to any team.

Well then you have to wait till eternity! :chilli:

Indians take the blinders....but miss the sitters.....have you seen yuvraj the last night?'

Pakistan destroyed the Dutch!
EXCELLENT GAME!
I even skipped work for this today, i'll be in trouble, but heck, who cares.
This victory made my day!
Afridi was excellent, and so was Ajmal and Kamran Akmal our wicketkeeper.
Pakistan performs well under pressure it seems, however, this was "only" the Netherlands, we have stronger opponents ahead, let's hope we can do it again and continue with this victory in our pocket, should be a great confidence boost for all of Pakistan and it's squad!

I would be supporting South Africa though,but won't mind if Pakistan wins it.Any team but India,don't want to see another monopoly like the Aussies.Good that Aussies are gone.:D

we need a new Champion :partay:

The trophy should be in SA, if we don't win I'd rather have India or Srilanka have it rather than South Africa or any other western country.

Pakistan destroyed the Dutch!
EXCELLENT GAME!
I even skipped work for this today, i'll be in trouble, but heck, who cares.
This victory made my day!
Afridi was excellent, and so was Ajmal and Kamran Akmal our wicketkeeper.
Pakistan performs well under pressure it seems, however, this was "only" the Netherlands, we have stronger opponents ahead, let's hope we can do it again and continue with this victory in our pocket, should be a great confidence boost for all of Pakistan and it's squad!

Sad to interrupt you but calm down, it were just the NETHERLANDS:cheesy:

Hahah....leo.....we always use this phrase-'bad luckta kharap' in wb......you guys are catching up, buddy.......but hey, doesn't the phrase actually mean ,good luck.......funny.....

We use it here as well,certainly not catching anyone:smokin:

Yes it does.That actually is negative negative equals positive:D

hey Jako,answer this question.
"IF jodi IS hoi BUT kintu WHAT ki??"
Can you answer it?;)

I heard that,i think......is it 'key'??......if, face to face, i wd say 'ki?' which is the answer, i guess

That's where the trick lies,it is "ki" but you will keep asking the same thing and not get the answer.:D I wonder who made this.

The trophy should be in SA, if we don't win I'd rather have India or Srilanka have it rather than South Africa or any other western country.

Same goes for me. I'd rather have the trophy back in subcontinent rather than anyplace else. If not India then either SL or Pakistan.

I am no fan of SA cricket team, their game is more mechanical than mercurial. I hope for the day when in any world cup final we have all four teams from subcontinent. India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Three is still possible.

Let's not discount WI btw. We have already seen how Gayle can blow away any opposition on his day.

I am all for Pakistan. Today except Salman Butt we have utilized all the best available resources.

We haven’t seen big hitting from Misbah and Malik yet. If we have to win, middle order batsmen have to fire.Slow bowling can be our weapon in the tournament.

OK here is the super eight fixtures

Thu 11 12:30 GMT, 13:30 local
13th Match, Group F

- New Zealand v Ireland Trent Bridge, Nottingham

Thu 11 Day/Night16:30 GMT, 17:30 local
14th Match, Group E

- England v South Africa Trent Bridge, Nottingham

Fri 12 12:30 GMT, 13:30 local
15th Match, Group F

- Pakistan v Sri Lanka Lord's, London

Fri 12 Day/Night 16:30 GMT, 17:30 local
16th Match, Group E

- India v West Indies Lord's, London

Sat 13 12:30 GMT, 13:30 local
17th Match, Group E

- West Indies v South Africa Kennington Oval, London

Sat 13 Day/Night 16:30 GMT, 17:30 local
18th Match, Group F

- Pakistan v New Zealand Kennington Oval, London

Sun 1412:30 GMT, 13:30 local
19th Match, Group F

- Ireland v Sri Lanka Lord's, London

Sun 14 Day/Night 16:30 GMT, 17:30 local
20th Match, Group E

- India v England Lord's, London

Mon 1512:30 GMT, 13:30 local
21st Match, Group

- England v West Indies Kennington Oval, London

Mon 15 Day/Night 16:30 GMT, 17:30 local
22nd Match, Group F

- Ireland v Pakistan Kennington Oval, London

Tue 16 12:30 GMT, 13:30 local
23rd Match, Group F

- Sri Lanka v New Zealand Trent Bridge, Nottingham

Tue 16 Day/Night 16:30 GMT, 17:30 local
24th Match, Group E

- India v South Africa

Last edited:

Neo whats wrong with us winning it ? After all we gave the world the game of cricket !

:victory:

Regards

Neo whats wrong with us winning it ? After all we gave the world the game of cricket !

:victory:

Regards

You guys just don't deserve it. :devil:
I too hope that teams like Bangladesh mature and improve, because they have the talent and the skills, but it's not being utilized and used properly it seems.
I don't have any other favorite country other then Pakistan and Bangladesh, so I hope Bangladesh will learn from this defeat.
I read that the BD players don't listen too well or follow orders and maintain strategies given by their coach and captain, perhaps a matter of discipline? By not sticking to the plan and so fort..?

Anyways..I enjoyed today's match versus the Netherlands, Shahif Afridi is simply the best, and Ajmal reminds me of Saqlain Mushtaq..great players.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom