What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Hi! Pakistan won by 82 runs. That s a huge margin. Are they at the top of the grp? If they are then they will be in India's grp in s8

Just finished watching match.One hell of a great match.Afridi took great wickets.

Yeah...yeah....i knew all the time,zakir.......not hard to guess

I would be supporting South Africa though,but won't mind if Pakistan wins it.Any team but India,don't want to see another monopoly like the Aussies.Good that Aussies are gone.:D

we need a new Champion :partay:

Man....i wd be very sad to see you disheartened after the final,leo.......we are gonna be champs again.......finalta bodhoy apni na dekhlei bhalo korben,dada......

I would be supporting South Africa though,but won't mind if Pakistan wins it.Any team but India,don't want to see another monopoly like the Aussies.Good that Aussies are gone.:D

we need a new Champion :partay:

Why south Africa? Why not showing support for our west brother.......What's the matter with you???:D

Man....i wd be very sad to see you disheartened after the final,leo.......we are gonna be champs again.......finalta bodhoy apni na dekhlei bhalo korben,dada......

HEHEHE.......

To Al-zakir,

Sei Lance Klusner er somoy theke South Africa support kortesi,kintu bad luck ta atoi kharap je SA loses out all the time.:cry:

Last time I supprted Pakistan,they lost the Final with India.So it is better I don't support them;)

To Al-zakir,

Sei Lance Klusner er somoy theke South Africa support kortesi,kintu bad luck ta atoi kharap je SA loses out all the time.:cry:

Last time I supprted Pakistan,they lost the Final with India.So it is better I don't support them;)

Cool! we will celebrate as soon as India lose to any team. :D:cheers:

Hahah....leo.....we always use this phrase-'bad luckta kharap' in wb......you guys are catching up, buddy.......but hey, doesn't the phrase actually mean ,good luck.......funny.....

Yes ,india wd be tough to beat this time.......like the aussies were a few years back.......we lost sehwag,and in no time rohit proved out to be a great opener.....great bench strength.....sure we are strong.....but its t20,anything can happen.....

Well Pakistani Fielding is not really good but Indians are hard *****.They hardly miss a catch so Pakistani Team has to be careful if they want to win.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom