What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

he said

In a few months, the whole nation of Pakistan is about to churn drops

Who is this PuPU ? Pakistan suppose to have their first consignment of fc-20 by 2013/2015

It maybe, and it just maybe the unveiling of a Chinese single engined 5th gen aircraft....

I don't thing so...it's must be something about JF-17 Block II, as we can see the first block is nearly complete !

i think he is talking about jf17 blk2

paf might wait another 2 years before inducting j10b , to see what mmrca iaf picks---

dears papu always right now i am sad why dont he give us some hint

Can someone tell me whAT the language means? Help

原文链接:°Í»ù˹̹×ÜÀíÐû²¼£ºèÉÁúÕ½»úÕýʽ½øÈëÁ¿²ú½×¶Î[Page:1] - ¿Õ¾ü°æ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ - ×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ Super Military Forum Of China 超级大本营 - 最具影响力军事论坛 东方网2月11日消息:据俄罗斯军工新闻网2月10日报道,巴基斯坦总理吉拉尼近日宣布,中国和巴基斯坦联合研制的JF-17“闪电”(中国称为FC-1“枭龙”)战机已在巴境内进入批量生产阶段,该项目的实现是两个“全天候盟国”军事技术合作的成果。

据悉,JF-17战机日前开始在卡姆拉市巴基斯坦航空工业综合厂批量生产。此前巴空军参谋长苏莱曼宣布,巴已经组建了首支JF-17战机大队,共22架飞机。根据巴空军装备计划,今年巴国防部将把JF-17战机的采购数量再增加50架,今后总计将装备270架。

2010年11月中旬巴空军透露,准备为本国空军使用的JF-17战机配备中国生产的雷达和导弹,具体细节暂时不详。此前仅有报道称,巴歼击机将装备SD-10中程导弹。目前巴军方已经开始起草对JF-17战机升级性能的具体要求,初步参数暂时尚未公布。有消息称,法国达索公司和南非丹尼尔公司此前曾对巴基斯坦战机现代化升级项目表示过兴趣。

JF-17战机最高时速可达2200公里,航程3000公里,配备1门23毫米航炮,共有7个挂点,可使用各种导弹、无控火箭弹、自由落体航空炸弹和制导炸弹。

Can someone tell me whAT the language means? Help

原文链接:°Í»ù˹̹×ÜÀíÐû²¼£ºèÉÁúÕ½»úÕýʽ½øÈëÁ¿²ú½×¶Î[Page:1] - ¿Õ¾ü°æ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ - ×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ Super Military Forum Of China 超级大本营 - 最具影响力军事论坛 东方网2月11日消息:据俄罗斯军工新闻网2月10日报道,巴基斯坦总理吉拉尼近日宣布,中国和巴基斯坦联合研制的JF-17“闪电”(中国称为FC-1“枭龙”)战机已在巴境内进入批量生产阶段,该项目的实现是两个“全天候盟国”军事技术合作的成果。

据悉,JF-17战机日前开始在卡姆拉市巴基斯坦航空工业综合厂批量生产。此前巴空军参谋长苏莱曼宣布,巴已经组建了首支JF-17战机大队,共22架飞机。根据巴空军装备计划,今年巴国防部将把JF-17战机的采购数量再增加50架,今后总计将装备270架。

2010年11月中旬巴空军透露,准备为本国空军使用的JF-17战机配备中国生产的雷达和导弹,具体细节暂时不详。此前仅有报道称,巴歼击机将装备SD-10中程导弹。目前巴军方已经开始起草对JF-17战机升级性能的具体要求,初步参数暂时尚未公布。有消息称,法国达索公司和南非丹尼尔公司此前曾对巴基斯坦战机现代化升级项目表示过兴趣。

JF-17战机最高时速可达2200公里,航程3000公里,配备1门23毫米航炮,共有7个挂点,可使用各种导弹、无控火箭弹、自由落体航空炸弹和制导炸弹。

translated

Military Forum Of China Super Camp - the most influential military forum LONDON February 11 news: According to the Russian Military News Network February 10 reports, Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has announced that China and Pakistan jointly developed the JF-17 "Lightning" (China as FC-1 "Fierce Dragon") fighters in the Pakistan territory into mass production phase, the project's implementation is two an "all-weather ally" the results of military-technical cooperation.

It is reported, JF-17 fighters in Pakistan has started the aviation industry in the Kamla City, integrated plant production. Pakistan Air Force Chief of Staff of Sulaiman had announced that Pakistan had set up their first JF-17 fighter brigade, a total of 22 aircraft. Pakistan air force under the plan, Pakistan Ministry of Defence this year, JF-17 fighters will purchases an additional 50 planes, in the future will be equipped with a total of 270.

In mid-November 2010 Pakistan Air Force said its air force to prepare for the use of Chinese JF-17 fighters equipped with radar and missile production, the details being unknown. Earlier reports said only the Palestinian fighters will be equipped with SD-10 medium-range missiles. The drafting of the current Pakistani military has begun on the JF-17 fighter planes to upgrade the performance of specific requirements, the initial parameters is not yet available. It is said that the French company Dassault and the South African Daniel told the Pakistani aircraft had expressed interest in modernizing project.

JF-17 fighters top speed of 2,200 kilometers, a range of 3,000 km, with a 23 mm cannon, a total of seven mount point, you can use a variety of missiles, rockets uncontrolled, free fall bombs and guided bombs.

Not sure about J-10B but Chinese AWACS will arrive in next few months.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom