What's new

J-20 enters into service before 2016

Hmm, I guess the topgun video shown on Chinese media was a diversion, smaaart lol.

what's the rush?

give them time to test and iron out problems before sending it into production. if the official estimates from chinese military is 2017-2020, then let's take that. premature finalization is the worst thing that can happen to a project.

The rush is threat of imminent war against the Wall Street regime and its allies.

Without overwhelming deterrant, the Wall Street regime along with its puppets in Japan and South Korea will continue sailing their carriers into our water, with nuclear weapons, in strike distance of major population centers.

In the past 3 years, the Wall Street regime has been steadily increasing its aggressive posture in East Asia.

The likely upper limit is 2023.

Hope CPC is ready. The strong can choose to not war. War will always choose the weak.

At least i am a mainland born Chinese, and i know CCP much more than any guess of the Non-Chinese members there.

Uh, no you don't.

My grandfather on my dad's side was a pilot in the PLAAF during the 60's while the grandfather on my mother's side was a PLAN Admiral during the 1950's. My grandmother and uncle all used to work for the CCP.
And yet I still know nothing about it.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

They have done many secret flights, no need to worry about.

China isn't Russia, we won't show off every flight test.

Any sources to back that up?

The rush is threat of imminent war against the Wall Street regime and its allies.

Without overwhelming deterrant, the Wall Street regime along with its puppets in Japan and South Korea will continue sailing their carriers into our water, with nuclear weapons, in strike distance of major population centers.

In the past 3 years, the Wall Street regime has been steadily increasing its aggressive posture in East Asia.

The likely upper limit is 2023.

Hope CPC is ready. The strong can choose to not war. War will always choose the weak.

heh, the wall street regime will not provoke china that much. it's bad for business.

Looks interesting. India should place order for some J20...

We have no problem selling weapons to our friendly neighbors as long as India's government allows it and all mistrust is removed.

In fact, the Indian Special Police uses Chinese JS 7.62 sniper rifles

heh, the wall street regime will not provoke china that much. it's bad for business.

No, Wall Street regime has been poking, and we've been cowering due to our military inability to take the offensive against their pirate ships.

It's great for business. As long as Wall Street regime has an iron grip on its petrodollars and we're dependent on easily choked off nonrenewable resources we will be forced to continue paying protection money to this global mafia. However, in the past decade we've been increasing our independence from foreign oil due to our increases in nuclear and solar power, as well as electric propulsion such as high speed trains, and even more, our policy of slowly phasing out the petrodollar with currency swaps to major trade partners. This is turning up the heat in Washington and on Wall Street, and you can see they've been denouncing our currency policy.

Hypocrites, of course. When China was weak in the 90's, our currency was 8:1 and they loved it because they could get dirt cheap goods from us while their exports remained sky high in price. Now our currency rises to 6.5:1 and they're crying? Bullsh*t. They just want China to undergo suicidal shock therapy like Japan and Russia did.

No, Wall Street regime has been poking, and we've been cowering due to our military inability to take the offensive against their pirate ships.

It's great for business. As long as Wall Street regime has an iron grip on its petrodollars and we're dependent on easily choked off nonrenewable resources we will be forced to continue paying protection money to this global mafia. However, in the past decade we've been increasing our independence from foreign oil due to our increases in nuclear and solar power, as well as electric propulsion such as high speed trains, and even more, our policy of slowly phasing out the petrodollar with currency swaps to major trade partners. This is turning up the heat in Washington and on Wall Street, and you can see they've been denouncing our currency policy.

Hypocrites, of course. When China was weak in the 90's, our currency was 8:1 and they loved it because they could get dirt cheap goods from us while their exports remained sky high in price. Now our currency rises to 6.5:1 and they're crying? Bullsh*t. They just want China to undergo suicidal shock therapy like Japan and Russia did.

fyi US is calling for chinese currency to APPRECIATE.

We have no problem selling weapons to our friendly neighbors as long as India's government allows it and all mistrust is removed.

In fact, the Indian Special Police uses Chinese JS 7.62 sniper rifles

Thats the Bangledesh I believe

It's great for business. As long as Wall Street regime has an iron grip on its petrodollars and we're dependent on easily choked off nonrenewable resources we will be forced to continue paying protection money to this global mafia. However, in the past decade we've been increasing our independence from foreign oil due to our increases in nuclear and solar power, as well as electric propulsion such as high speed trains, and even more, our policy of slowly phasing out the petrodollar with currency swaps to major trade partners.
China's oil imports went from around ~60 million tonnes in year 2000 to 204 million tonnes in 2010. By 2010, this represented over 55% of China's oil consumption. China is far far more dependent on foreign imported oil today than 10 years ago and is projected to become even more dependent by 2020.

Back
Top Bottom